Arrive in London, London Eye
Your exciting Europe tour begins today! Proceed to your hotel to check in. Later proceed for a ride on the London Eye, a grand Ferris wheel. Overnight in Crowne Plaza Heathrow or similar, London
Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, Guided city tour of London, Tower of London
After breakfast proceed to visit Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, one of the world’s largest exhibitions of wax works. Further on a panoramic city tour of London, see the Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Houses of Parliament, River Thames, Big Ben and the symbolic Tower Bridge. Then visit the Tower of London, where you can see the famous Kohinoor diamond. Overnight in Crowne Plaza Heathrow or similar, London
Eurostar to Paris, Seine River Cruise, LIDO
Proceed to Paris by Eurostar - one of the fastest trains in the world. We take a romantic boat ride on the River Seine. Then get ready for a fun filled night-watch a world-famous Cabaret Show – LIDO. Overnight in Hotel Novotel Paris Nord Expo Aulnay or similar, Paris
Eiffel Tower Top Level, Paris city tour, Fragonard
After breakfast visit the 3rd Level of the Eiffel Tower, which will give you a bird's eye view of Paris. Further on a city tour of Paris, see the Arc de Triomphe, Concorde Square, National Assembly, Champs Elysees and more. We then proceed to Fragonard - where you can see how the famous French perfumes are made. Overnight in Hotel Novotel Paris Nord Expo Aulnay or similar, Paris
Visit to Louvre and Palace of Versailles
Today we visit the Palace of Versailles and see the State Apartments and the impressive Hall of Mirrors. Then we visit Louvre Museum to see the famous painting of Mona Lisa. Overnight at Hotel Novotel Paris Nord Expo Aulnay or similar, Paris.
Proceed to Switzerland
After breakfast proceed to Switzerland - heaven on earth! Overnight in Hotel Seedamm Plaza or similar, Switzerland.
Lion Monument, Kappelbrucke in Lucerne, Mt. Titlis
After breakfast drive to Lucerne. Proceed on walking tour of Lucerne. See the grand Lion Monument and Kappelbrucke– wooden bridge. Then take a trip to Mt. Titlis. Take the amazing Ice Flyer Ride and have a gala time playing in the snow! Overnight in Seedamm Plaza or similar, Switzerland.
Visit to Top of Europe - Jungfraujoch, Interlaken
Today you take an excursion to visit the Top of Europe – Jungfraujoch. Visit the Ice Palace and Sphinx one of the finest Weather Stations in the world. Then drive to the attractive town of Interlaken. Here you have some free time for shopping. Overnight in Hotel Seedamm Plaza or similar, Switzerland.
Return home with eternal memories
It is time to say goodbye to your new friends and take home memories of your amazing Europe Tour only with MANGO HOLIDAYS!!
- All Delicious Unlimited Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-vegetarian Meals
- Take a ride on London Eye to get a bird’s eye view of London
- Meet Famous Wax Personalities of the World in Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
- Visit the Tower of London and see the beautiful Kohinoor diamond
- Take an experience of Eurostar - one of the fastest trains in the world from London to Paris
- See the Dazzling Cabaret – LIDO in Paris
- Visit 3rd level of the Eiffel Tower to take Bird’s Eye View of Paris
- City tour of Paris Romantic Seine River Cruise in Paris
- Visit the stunning Palace of Versailles
- See the famous painting of Mona Lisa at the Louvre
- Cherish an experience to be on the Top of Europe – Jungfraujoch with lunch
- Visit the attractive town of Interlaken
- Walking tour of Lucerne
- Visit Mt. Titlis in a revolving cable car and enjoy an ‘Ice Flyer’ ride
- Smart Trolley Bag + Cap + Attractive Pouch of Mango Holidays
- Professional, Friendly, Multilingual and Experienced Indian Tour Managers travelling with you throughout your Tour in Europe
- Cost of your round-trip economy class airfare valid for the duration of the tour from Mumbai
- Accommodation at the hotels as per itinerary on twin sharing basis
- Meals, coach tours, transfers, entrance fees, sightseeing and surface transportation as mentioned in the itinerary
- Cost of visas needed to participate in the tour
- Cost of the overseas travel insurance policy valid for the tour. (Passengers above 70 years of age will have to pay the actual difference of the insurance premium)
- Tips for guides & drivers
- Services of the Tour Manager and local representatives
- Cost of extension of the validity of your air ticket
- Any increase in the airfare, fuel surcharge and/or taxes charged by the airlines on your air ticket. (Calculated as on 1st July '19 rates).
- Any increase in the rate of US Dollar / Euro / Pound i.e. GBP / Swiss Francs i.e. CHF leading to an increase in the cost of the tour which may come into effect prior to your date of departure.
- Porterage at hotels, apartments, airports & seaports, tips, insurance, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the group menus
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, forced marjeure instances, natural calamities, political disturbances, strikes etc
- Anything not specifically mentioned under 'Your tour price includes'
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘What your tour price includes’
- GST as applicable
- *Itineraries, Hotels, Meals, SIghtseeing, Flights are subject to change without prior notice.*
Product Features :
- Visit 3 Countries and 6 Major Cities
- England: London
- France: Paris
- Switzerland: Lucerne, Engelberg, Grund, Interlaken
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
Air Travel Instructions :
- Air Travel: Mumbai - London // Zurich - Mumbai . We use combination of Airlines like Lufthansa / Swiss Air etc.
- Guests may please note that for domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations.
- Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance.
- Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.
Visa Instructions :
- Travel Documents & Requirements
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour
- For all Schengen countries passport validity should not exceed more than 10 years
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable
- Visa Process Link to Visa Documents: United Kingdom : https://bit.ly/2mEBVkv, Schengen through Swiss : https://bit.ly/2rqL9lQ
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
Terms & Conditions :
- For detailed Terms & Conditions & Cancellation policy, please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/