Arrival in Mauritius
On arrival, you would be greeted by our representative at the Mauritius Airport and then be transferred to the hotel on a shared vehicle in coach/bus (seat-in-coach). Post check-in, you can relax and enjoy the amenities and services of the hotel. After a delicious dinner, relax for the day and have a comfortable overnight stay.
Ile Aux Cerfs Tour by Speed Boat
After breakfast, you proceed to Ile Aux Cerf Tour. A great escape from the busy chaotic city life is a visit to the Ile Aux Cerfs Island. Here, you can feast your eyes on the emerald green lagoons and walk on the white patch of sand as the winds and the waves calm you down. The island also offers an opportunity to have some fun and enjoy some exhilarating water activities such as parasailing, tube ride, speedboat rides, flying fish, and banana boats among others. You can also take the optional activity to walk the bottom of the sea, with an Undersea Walk. This activity is an ultimate experience, as you walk on the seabed and enjoy the underwater world in a safe and secure manner. Here, you can get up-close and personal with the marine life. Later, you return to the hotel.
Breakfast | Dinner |
North Island Tour
After enjoying a delicious breakfast at the hotel, you would be picked-up from the hotel’s lobby for a full-day sightseeing of the Northern Island on a seat-in-coach basis. During the excursion, you would be visiting the capital city of Port Louis and the French colonial buildings that dates back to 1738. Some of the other places you would be visiting might seem familiar as many Bollywood movies have been shot at these places like Ford Adelaide (Garam Masala), Caudan Waterfront (Kuch Kuch Hota Hai), the Cap Malheureux Church (36 China Town) and Marie Reine Da La Paix (No Entry). After taking in the sights, you would get the chance to indulge yourself in shopping at the Jumbo Shopping Mall. Later return to the hotel for dinner and a comfortable overnight stay.
Breakfast | Dinner |
South Island Tour
After enjoying the delicious breakfast, you would be picked up from the hotel’s lobby for a full-day South Island tour on a seat-in-coach basis. During the excursion, you would visit the extinct volcano of Trou aux Cerfs, followed by a visit to the Ganga Talao or Grand Bassin - a sacred Hindu temple and a holy lake in the crater of another extinct volcano. You would also visit the Coloured Earth Valley, a must-see Mauritian wonder. At the valley, the ground is naturally made up of different coloured soil. Another charming addition to the excursion is the mini waterfalls, which add to the beauty of the island. After a full day of sight-seeing, you would return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Breakfast | Dinner |
After breakfast you proceed to the airport to board your flight back home. Return home with eternal memories of your Mauritius tour!
- 04 Nights’ Accommodation with Breakfast & Dinner at the Hotel
- Airport – Hotel – Airport Transfers on SIC basis
- Full Day Ile Aux Cerf island tour with speed boat transfer
- Full Day South tour
- Full Day North tour (Visit of Pamplemousses garden is not included)
- 01 free GSM Sim card per booking upon arrival in Mauritius
- Sightseeing as above are on SIC basis
- Lunches / Optional / Tips
- Any expense of personal nature such as phone calls, laundry bills, tips etc.
- Peak season /weekend surcharge if applicable
- Anything not specifically mentioned in above inclusions
- Local departure Taxes if any
- City tax if any
- Return Airfare
- GST as applicable.
- Tour cost is not valid for Christmas and New year period
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively
- Please note that all rooms are based on standard category
- All accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the ‘next best’ alternative will be provided if your first choice is not available. Supplements may apply if the level required is not available
- We reserve the right to amend/increase the cost should there be an increase in fares, taxes, fuel surcharges, security taxes or any other unforeseen circumstances
Terms & Conditions :
- There must be minimum 2 adults traveling together at all times
- Early check-in & late checkout would be subject to availability
- For guaranteed early check in / late check out, additional 1-night cost will be applicable
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied]
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply
- The tour cost is valid for Indian passport holders only
- For detailed Terms & Conditions, Cancellation Policy please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/