arrival at Madrid airport. Private transfer to hotel. Madrid sightseeing based on a hop on hop off bus. highlights: Gran Vía, Plaza de España, Habsburg old quarter, Puerta del Sol, Puerta de Alcalá, Columbus square with a brief stop at Madrid Hard Rock Café, Paseo de la Castellana and the Real Madrid stadium, Santiago Bernabéu (tour of the stadium available), Plaza Castilla, Fountain of Cibeles. overnight at hotel in Madrid.
breakfast at the hotel and check out. half day Toledo excursion. Toledo is one of the Spanish cities with the greatest wealth of monuments. known as the “city of the three cultures”, because Christians, Arabs and Jews lived together there for centuries, behind its walls Toledo preserves an artistic and cultural legacy in the form of churches, palaces, fortresses, mosques and synagogues. Toledo distance: 70 km from Madrid. private transfer to Madrid train station. transfer by high speed train from Madrid to Sevilla. arrival at Sevilla train station. private transfer to hotel. overnight at hotel in Sevilla.
breakfast at the hotel. full day Córdoba excursion based on regular basis. Jews, Muslims and Christians have left a definite mark, enriching the city throughout centuries and making Córdoba a city of tolerance. this cultural richness is epitomized in the Mosque of Córdoba. after the visit to the mosque, enjoy a walk through the nearby Jewish Quarter and the Calleja de las Flores. short visit to the only remaining synagogue of the city. overnight at hotel in Sevilla.
breakfast at the hotel and check out. half day Sevilla sightseeing based on regular basis. the tour starts at the Isla de la Cartuja which was chosen as the site for the Expo’92, an appropriate reflection of the world at the end of the 20th century. laid out in 1929 for the Ibero-American exhibition, the Plaza de España and the adjoining Maria Luisa Park are among the most pleasant and impressive public spaces in Spain. located east of the cathedral, they are a perfect base from where to explore the highlights of the city. nearby is Sevilla’s old Jewish quarter, the barrio de Santa Cruz with its narrow white alleys, flowered patios and wrought ironed balconies. private transfer from hotel to train station. transfer by train from Sevilla to Malaga. private transfer from Malaga train station to hotel. overnight at hotel in Malaga.
breakfast at the hotel. hop on - hop off bus in Malaga. known as the capital of Costa del Sol, Malaga is the major coastal city of Andalucía. founded by the Phoenicians more than 3000 years ago and later conquered by Carthaginians, Romans, Visigoths and Moors. Malaga has a colourful history which is well preserved in its monuments and remains around town. today Malaga is a cosmopolitan city, which apart from the tourist industry, has Spain’s second largest port and third largest international airport. overnight at hotel in Malaga.
breakfast at the hotel and check out. private transfer from hotel to Malaga train station. transfer by train from Malaga to Valencia. arrival at Valencia train station. private transfer to hotel in Valencia. overnight at hotel in Valencia.
breakfast at the hotel. hop on - hop off bus in Valencia. explore Valencia, through a visit to the city’s most important monuments, most of them located within walking distance from the city’s main square: visitors will discover: council square, central market, silk exchange “La Lonja”, cathedral, Turia river bed garden, City of Arts & Sciences. overnight at hotel in Valencia.
breakfast at the hotel and check out. private transfer from hotel to Valencia train station. transfer by train from Valencia to Barcelona. arrival at Barcelona train station. private transfer to hotel. half day Barcelona sightseeing on regular basis. ideal tour to cover the very best of Barcelona in a day. enjoy the outstanding views from Montjuic Hill, visit Sagrada Familia and Passeig de Grácia plus the Port, Olympic Ring and Poble Espanyol. overnight at hotel in Barcelona.
breakfast at the hotel. half day Montserrat excursion based on regular basis. Montserrat and the Penedés region are symbolic of the two poles of the Catalan character: the spiritual and the celebratory. Montserrat, an imposing rocky outcrop, smoothed away by years of wind and rain, is the holy mountain of Catalonia, which houses the revered image of the black virgin. overnight at hotel in Barcelona.
After breakfast, drop off to the airport to board your return flight home with eternal memories of your Spanish holiday!
- Accommodation with breakfast
- Half day Toledo excursion
- transfers as per itinerary
- Sevilla sightseeing full day Córdoba excursion
- Malaga hop on hop off bus
- Valencia hop on hop off bus
- Barcelona sightseeing including entrance fee to Sagrada Familia and Poble Espanyol
- Half day Montserrat excursion
- Visa Fees
- Return Airfare
- Internal flight fare (if any)
- Meals not specified / Optional / Tips
- Travel insurances.
- Service of a Tour Manager
- Airport and hotel porterage.
- Any expense of personal nature such as phone calls, laundry bills, tips etc.
- Peak season /weekend surcharge if applicable
- Local departure Taxes if any
- City Tax
- Anything not mentioned in the outlined itinerary.
- GST as applicable
- Tour cost is not valid for Christmas and New year period
- SUPPLEMENT COST - Barcelona – Sevilla by train -02nd class - Euro 135 per person
- SUPPLEMENT COST - Sevilla – Madrid by train -02nd class - Euro 90 per person
- SUPPLEMENT COST - Real Madrid stadium tour - Euro 30 per person
- SUPPLEMENT COST - Flamenco show & drink - Euro 35 per person
- SUPPLEMENT COST - Barça – Camp Nou stadium tour - Euro 30 per person
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively
- Please note that all rooms are based on standard category
- All accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the ‘next best’ alternative will be provided if your first choice is not available. Supplements may apply if the level required is not available
- We reserve the right to amend/increase the cost should there be an increase in fares, taxes, fuel surcharges, security taxes or any other unforeseen circumstances
Terms & Conditions :
- There must be minimum 2 adults traveling together at all times
- Early check-in & late checkout would be subject to availability
- For guaranteed early check in / late check out, additional 1-night cost will be applicable
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied]
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply
- The tour cost is valid for Indian passport holders only
- For detailed Terms & Conditions, Cancellation Policy please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/