ARRIVE IN TOKYO
Arrive in Tokyo. Proceed to see Asakusa Temple Complex, Nakamise Street , Renkoji Temple - where ashes of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose have been preserved since 1945 . Then visit the Tokyo Sky Tree, to experience stunning views of Tokyo from the observation deck. Overnight in Tokyo or similar.
After breakfast visit Edo Museum - a museum of the history of Tokyo during the Edo period. Later visit one of the busiest street in Tokyo Shibuya crossing. You will also get a chance to visit Bic Camera Akihabara Electronics Shop – one of the largest electronics stores. Later in the evening visit Odaiba Island where we will see Toyota Mega Web, Palette Town, Venus Fort, Rainbow Bridge At the end of the day you will be enjoying Yurikamome Train ride (Driverless Train) – Aomi to Daiba (short train ride). Overnight in Tokyo or similar.
HITACHI SEASIDE PARK , ASHIKAGA FLOWER PARK
After breakfast proceed to visit Hitachi Seaside park- one of the gorgeous park which home to an abundance of colorful flowers including beautiful pale blue nemophila in spring. Then we will visit Ashikaga Flower Park. The Japanese love flowers, and wisteria are among their favorites which is also called as Fuji and One of the best places to view fuji flowers is the Ashikaga Flower Park. This Park features lots of blue, white and pink fuji, as well as yellow laburnum. Overnight in Omiya or similar.
MT. FUJI – 05TH STATION, HAKONE ROPEWAY, LAKE ASHI CRUISE
After breakfast proceed to Mount Fuji 5th station – Japan’s tallest peak and an active volcano, to enjoy spectacular views of the mountain. Also visit Gotemba Peace Park. Proceed to take a ride on the Hakone Ropeway. The 30-minute journey from Sounzan Station to Togendai Station, which nestles on the shore of Lake Ashi, allows visitors to take in such spectacular views as the crystal-clear blue waters of Lake Ashi, the rising volcanic fumes of Owakudani and the grandeur of Mount Fuji on a fine, sunny day. Then proceed to take a cruise on the stunning Lake Ashi. Overnight in Matsumoto or similar.
Today we proceed for Alpine route tour – which is famous for the high snow walls that line some of its roads in spring. Journey of this route starts from Tateyama Station. Enjoy amazing mountain views while travelling through Kurobe Gorge (the deepest gorge in Japan). Overnight in Kanazawa or similar.
TODAI JI TEMPLE, NARA DEER PARK
Proceed to Nara, to visit Todaiji Temple – A UNESCO World Heritage site is one of Japan's most famous and historically significant temples and a landmark of Nara. Visit Nara Deer Park – A home to hundred freely roaming deer. Then we move further to Osaka, on arrival we will have photo stop at Osaka Castle Overnight in Osaka or similar.
NIJO CASTLE, KINKAKU-JI TEMPLE, KIMONO SHOW, SAGANO BAMBOO GROOVE
Today you will visit Nijo Castle and beautiful Kinkaku-ji - one of Kyoto’s leading temples. It is also known as The Temple of the Golden Pavilion & is recognized by UNESCO as a World Cultural Heritage. You will also enjoy Kimono fashion show in Kyoto. Later proceed to Sagano Bamboo Groove, is known for its rich bamboo stalks located in the Arashiyama mountains Overnight in Osaka or similar.
AKASHI KAIKYO BRIDGE, MT ROKKO CABLE CAR
In the morning visit Akashi Kaikyo Bridge Exhibition Centre where we will get to know how the world’s longest suspension bridge i.e. Akashi Kaikyo Bridge was built. Then enjoy Mt Rokko Cable Car ride. At Rokko Sanjo Station at the top, there is the Tenrandai observation deck from where you can get that panoramic view of the city. Enjoy Bullet train experience from Kobe to Hiroshima. Overnight in Hiroshima or similar.
Today we will visit Bomb Dome, Sadako Monument and the amazing structure of the Memorial Cenotaph, dedicated to the ordeal of the nuclear attack that the city suffered and the memories of its victims. Later, we visit the Hiroshima History Museum and Peace Park. Then we will go to Miyajima island, to see Itsukushima Shrine, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The shrine was established in the time of Empress Suiko Overnight in Hiroshima or similar.
Enjoy delicious breakfast at the hotel. Check-out and proceed to the airport to board your flight back home with eternal memories of your Japan tour only with Mango Holidays.
- Enjoy daily fulfilling breakfasts
- Asakusa Temple
- Tokyo Sky Tree
- Edo Museum
- Yurikamome Train Experience
- Odiba island
- Hitachi Seaside Park
- Ashikaga Flower Park
- Mt.Fuji – 05th station – weather permitting
- Hakone Ropeway
- Lake Ashi Cruise
- Alpine Route
- Todai Ji Temple
- Nara Deer Park
- Osaka Castle – Photo stop
- Nijo Castle
- Kinkaku-ji Temple
- Kimono Fashion Show
- Sagano Bamboo Groove
- Visit to the historic Hiroshima Atomic Dome
- Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum
- Itsukushima Shrine – Photo stop
- Akashi Kaikyo Bridge
- Mt Rokko Cable Car
- Bullet train ride experience
- Smart Trolley Bag + Smart Cap + Attractive Pouch of Mango Holidays
- Tasty Snacks hamper
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis as per itinerary.
- Meals as per itinerary
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Tips as applicable
- Airfare as per itinerary
- Visa fee valid for the duration of the tour
- Travel Insurance valid for the duration of the tour (up to the age of 70 years)
- Cost of Passport
- Insurance difference as applicable above the age of 59 years
- Any expenses of personal nature for e.g. telephone calls, laundry, porterage, mineral water or any other services not mentioned above; Excess luggage charge
- Meals other than mentioned in program
- Cost of extension of the validity of your air ticket.
- Any increase in the airfare, fuel surcharge and/or taxes charged by the airlines on your air ticket. (Calculated as on 1st AUGUST '19 rates).
- Cost of US$ 10,000 or equivalent granted by the RBI under the Basic Travel Quota scheme (BTQ).
- Any increase in the rate of US Dollar / JPY leading to an increase in the cost of the tour which may come into effect prior to your date of departure.
- Porterage at hotels, apartments, airports & seaports, tips, insurance, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the group menus.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under 'Your tour price includes'.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘What your tour price includes’.
- In case of any change in the visa policy, additional -charges will be applicable.
- GST as applicable.
- *Itineraries, Hotels, Meals, Sightseeing, Flights are subject to change without prior notice.*
Product Features :
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
Air Travel Instructions :
- Air Travel: Mumbai - Tokyo // Hiroshima - Mumbai . We use combination of Airlines like Singapore Airline / ANA / Thai Airways.
- Guests may please note that for domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations.
- Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance.
- Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
Terms & Conditions :
- For detailed Terms & Conditions & Cancellation policy, please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/