You’re greeted upon landing in Istanbul and transferred to your hotel by our representative. Rest of the say at leisure.
Tour Topkapi Palace, residence of Ottoman sultans, the Hippodrome, site of chariot races, the Blue Mosque, famous for its colorful ceramics, and Saint Sophia, decorated with ancient frescoes. Enjoy the 3,000 shops in the Covered Bazaar. Overnight in Istanbul.
Breakfast | Lunch |
A half-day cruise on the Bosphorus, depending on the weather conditions. Free time to explore the city.
Istanbul – Kayseri – Cappadocia
Morning flight to Kayseri. Arrive at Kayseri Airport or pick up from the Cappadocia hotels. Full day touring with valleys to see the remnants of some older churches, rock formations and Kaymakli Underground City, the place early Christians hid from persecutors. Overnight in Cappadocia
Breakfast | Lunch |
Optional balloon tour. Depart from the hotel at 09:30–10:00 depending on the arrival time of the participants and visit the valleys where animal-like natural formations like camels and fairy chimneys are abundant. Drive on to Pasabagi in Zelve area where monks used to live in seclusion in rock cut rooms. Proceed to the pottery town of Avanos where Kizilirmak (Hallys), the longest river of Turkey, meanders leaving the red clay on its banks that has been the raw material of pottery for centuries. In the afternoon visit Open Air Museum in Goreme to visit the early Christian churches decorated with unique frescoes depicting various scenes from the Bible. Stop by Pigeon Valley near Uchisar. Shopping time for the well-known merits of the area. Overnight in Cappadocia
Breakfast | Lunch |
After breakfast transfer to the airport in Kayseri.
- 5 nights hotel accommodation
- Round trip airport transfer
- Meals as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- English speaking guide on the tours
- Visa Fees
- Return Airfare
- Internal flight fare (if any)
- Meals not specified / Optional / Tips
- Travel insurance
- Service of a Tour Manager
- Airport and hotel porterage
- Any expense of personal nature such as phone calls, laundry bills, tips etc.
- Peak season /weekend surcharge if applicable
- Local departure Taxes if any
- City Tax
- Anything not mentioned in the outlined itinerary
- GST as applicable
- Domestic air fares
- Hot Air Balloon Ride in Cappadocia
- Drinks during meals
- Tip to the guides and drivers
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively
- Please note that all rooms are based on standard category
- All accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the ‘next best’ alternative will be provided if your first choice is not available. Supplements may apply if the level required is not available
- We reserve the right to amend/increase the cost should there be an increase in fares, taxes, fuel surcharges, security taxes or any other unforeseen circumstances
Terms & Conditions :
- There must be minimum 2 adults traveling together at all times
- Early check-in & late checkout would be subject to availability
- For guaranteed early check in / late check out, additional 1-night cost will be applicable
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply
- The tour cost is valid for Indian passport holders only
- For detailed Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy, please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/