Arrive in New York / New Jersey
Your delightful America tour begins today. Proceed to your hotel to check in and relax for a while. Overnight in Holiday Inn Secaucus or similar, New Jersey
Statue of Liberty, New York City Tour, One World Trade Center
After breakfast proceed on a guided city tour of New York. Take a ferry to the Statue of Liberty Island. Admire the symbol of American freedom – The Statue of Liberty. See the Ground Zero, Rockefeller Centre, Wall Street, China Town, UN Headquarters and the observatory at One World Trade Center to view the spectacular New York Skyline. In the evening proceed for a delicious dinner followed by a visit to New York’s most popular spot “Times Square”
Washington D. C., Smithsonian Air & Space Museum
After an American breakfast checkout of the hotel and proceed to Washington D. C. the capital of USA. Proceed on to guided city tour of this beautiful Capital City. See the Capitol Building, drive past the Potomac River, and see the famous memorials, Pentagon and White House. Visit the popular “Smithsonian Air & Space Museum” which houses the largest collection of space and aircrafts in the world. See the ‘Spaceship One’, drone and even touch a lunar rock. Overnight at Comfort Inn or similar, Washington D.C.
Hershey’s Chocolate World, Niagara Falls
After breakfast proceed to Niagara. En-route we visit Hershey’s Chocolate World, where we will get a chance to jump into the world of Chocolate. Proceed to Niagara Falls. Overnight at Days Inn at the Falls or similar, Niagara
Maid of the Mist, Cave of Winds, Helicopter ride
After breakfast visit the falls for it’s breathtaking view by a boat (weather conditions permitting) – ‘Maid of the Mist’ – that will take you through the dense mist inside the spectacular falls. Later proceed on a tour of ‘Cave of the Winds’, ride an elevator into the Niagara Gorge a lifetime experience. Then you take a helicopter ride to get a magnificent view of the glorious Niagara Falls (weather permitting). Overnight at Days Inn at the Falls or similar, Niagara.
NASA – Kennedy Space Centre
Take a flight to Orlando. Visit NASA - Kennedy Space Centre Launch Headquarters, unique chance to visit NASA's launch and landing facilities. Experience interactive simulators, live shows and jaw-dropping encounters with massive rockets, as well as have the opportunity to meet a real member of NASA's Astronaut Corps. Overnight at Comfort Inn or similar, Orlando.
Orlando, Epcot Centre
Proceed on a full day visit to the Epcot Centre. One of the Theme Parks at the Walt Disney Park, it is the ultimate park combining futuristic technology and entertainment. Feel the excitement, thrill and rush of traveling to a stimulated Space Adventure at its best. Then experience the extraordinary illumination show (time permitting). Later on proceed for a hearty dinner. Overnight at Comfort Inn or similar, Orlando.
After breakfast, proceed to Sea World. See the Californian Sea Lions and Harbor seals; encounter Shamu - the killer whale. You can see many famous shows and have a gala time. Then have dinner in the evening. Overnight at Comfort Inn or similar, Orlando.
Bay Cruise, San Francisco City Tour
Today, take a flight to San Francisco. Proceed to board the famous Bay Cruise sail past the infamous Island of Alcatraz, which was formerly a prison. See the San Francisco skyline and watch a breathtaking view of the famous Golden Gate Bridge. Then proceed on a city tour of San Francisco. Visit the famous Lombard Street, Civic Centre, Nob Hill, Twin Peaks, Park Presidio and Union Square, China Town. Overnight at Doubletree By Hilton Airport or similar, San Francisco.
Today we take a flight to Las Vegas. After arrival proceed to check in to the hotel. Rest of the day is free for shopping or visit some of the best-known Casinos / Hotels in the world. Overnight at Hotel Monte Carlo or similar, Las Vegas.
GRAND CANYON, HOOVER DAM, V SHOW
Today you proceed on an Air Tour excursion to Grand Canyon. It is created by the Colorado River cutting a channel over thousands of years and attaining a depth of more than 1600 meters. After that you will be visiting Hoover Dam, which stands 725 feet above the Colorado River, is a breathtaking sight every tourist must experience and you will be experiencing this exclusively with Mango Holidays!! Stroll around the dam and admire the massive man-made wonder. In the evening specially included is the world famous “V” Show. In the end you are bound to say, “Never seen anything like this before”. Overnight at Hotel Monte Carlo or similar, Las Vegas
Calico Ghost Town, Los Angeles
Today we proceed to Los Angeles. Visit Calico Ghost Town. Embark on a City Tour of Los Angeles. Stroll on the famous Hollywood Boulevard; visit Kodak Theatre, which is the place for the famous Academy Awards, Chinese Grauman’s. Ride on infamous Sunset Boulevard, Doheny Drive, famous Beverly Hills and the most expensive street Rodeo Drive, the shopping place for the Rich and Famous personalities. Overnight at Hotel Radisson or similar, Los Angeles.
After breakfast, visit the famous Hollywood’s “Universal Studios”. You can ride on to the famous Tram, enjoy the Jurassic Park Roller coaster, Revenge of the Mummy and visit the latest Simpson’s Ride. In the evening enjoy dinner. Overnight at Hotel Radisson or similar, Los Angeles.
Return home with eternal memories
After breakfast, proceed to the airport to board your flight back home. Then it is time to say goodbye to your new friends and take home memories of your amazing tour only with MANGO HOLIDAYS!!
- Guided City Tour of New York – the city of dreams!
- Take a ferry ride right up to The Statue of Liberty
- Visit the Observatory of One World Trade Center to get a bird’s eye view of New York
- Guided city tour of Washington D.C. – the capital of USA
- Visit the Famous Smithsonian Air & Space Museum
- Visit Hershey’s Chocolate World
- Visit the magnificent Niagara Falls
- Enjoy The ‘Maid of the Mist’ Boat Ride
- Take the exciting Cave of the Winds tour
- Take a Helicopter Ride over the glorious Niagara Falls (weather permitting)
- Spend a day at EPCOT center
- Visit NASA - Kennedy Space Centre Launch Headquarters
- Enjoy a full day visit to Sea World where you can see amazing shows of marine life
- Guided City Tour of San Francisco
- Enjoy the lovely Bay Cruise at San Francisco
- Watch the V Show in Las Vegas
- Enjoy an Air Tour of the Majestic Grand Canyon
- Visit the magnificent Hoover Dam
- Visit the unique Calico Ghost Town
- City tour of Los Angeles
- Visit the world famous Universal Studios for a day full of entertainment
- Trolley Bag + Cap + Travel Pouch of Mango Holidays
- A Professional, Friendly, Multilingual and Experienced Indian Tour Manager travelling with you throughout your tour
- Cost of your round trip economy class airfare valid for the duration of the tour
- Accommodation at the hotels
- Meals, coach tours, transfers, entrance fees, sightseeing and surface transportation as mentioned in the itinerary
- Cost of visas needed to participate in the tour
- Cost of the overseas travel insurance policy valid for the tour
- (Passengers above 70 years of age will have to pay the actual difference of the insurance premium along with the required medical reports.)
- Mandatory tips on the tour
- Services of the Tour Manager and local representatives
- Meals as per itinerary
- Cost of Passport
- Cost of extension of the validity of your air ticket
- Any increase in the airfare, fuel surcharge and/or taxes charged by the airlines on your air ticket (Calculated as on 1 AUGUST '19 rates)
- Cost of US$ 10,000 or equivalent granted by the RBI under the Basic Travel Quota scheme (BTQ)
- Any increase in the rate of US Dollars leading to an increase in the cost of the tour which may come into effect prior to your date of departure
- Porterage at hotels, apartments, airports & seaports, tips, insurance, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the group menus
- Anything not specifically mentioned under 'Your tour price includes'
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘What your tour price includes’
- In case of any change in the USA visa policy, additional -charges will be applicable
- GST as applicable
Product Features :
- New York
- Washington D.C.
- San Francisco
- Las vegas
- Los Angeles
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
Air Travel Instructions :
- Air Travel: Mumbai - New York // LAX - Mumbai . We use combination of Airlines like Qatar / Turkish / Etihad etc.
- Guests may please note that for domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations.
- Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance.
- Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest.
Visa Instructions :
- Link to Visa Documents: United States : https://bit.ly/2lIUxyJ
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
Terms & Conditions :
- For detailed Terms & Conditions, please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/