Arrive at Guwahati airport/Railway station you will be received and greet by representative. Proceed to hotel. Overnight stay at Guwahati.
After breakfast, proceed to shillong (100km/3 hrs. approx). On the way visit Umium Lake – the biggest artificial lake in Meghalaya, Don Bosco Museum and Wards Lake. On arrival in Shillong check in to the hotel. Evening free for leisure. Overnight Stay in Shillong .
EXCURSION TO CHERRAPUNJI
Today drive to Cherrapunji (65km/1-2 hrs. approx) – the wettest place on the earth. En-route visit Elephant Falls & Shillong Peak. In Cherrapunji visit Mawsmai Cave, Seven Sister Falls & Nohkalikai Falls. Overnight stay in Shillong.
SHILLONG – GUWAHATI
After breakfast drive to Guwahati. On arrival at Guwahati visit – Kamakhya Devi Temple and Shankardeva Kalakshetra – a cultural centre with a fine exposition of the life and culture of the people of Assam. And Evening takes an evening cruise on the mighty river Brahmaputra. Check in to the hotel. Overnight stay in Guwahati.
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and transfer to Guwahati Airport/Railway station. On the way visit Kamakhya Devi Temple ( if time permits)
- All accommodation on twin sharing basis with breakfast.
- Transfer & sightseeing by AC Similar.
- Transportation on point to point basis, not disposal basis
- GST applicable
- Air Fare / Train fare
- Guide charges, Entry Fees , Boat ride & Camera Charges if any
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, Porterage
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, should be is directly payable on the spot)
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion
- Anything which is not mentioned under “INCLUDES” header
- Expense of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone / fax calls, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc. Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any Visa fees, insurance fees, etc.
- Any tips to hotel staff, local guides, drivers etc.
- Any meals apart from the ones mentioned in the itinerary.
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Please note that all rooms are based on standard category
- All accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the ‘next best’ alternative will be provided if your first choice is not available. Supplements may apply if the level required is not available
- We reserve the right to amend/increase the cost should there be an increase in fares, taxes, fuel surcharges, security taxes or any other unforeseen circumstances
- Tour cost is not valid during Christmas and New Year period.
- Due to the Covid 19 pandemic travel conditions are dynamic. Some places of sightseeing may not be open to tourists. The itinerary is indicative and my change as per the situation.
Terms & Conditions :
- There must be minimum 2 adults traveling together at all times
- Early check-in & late checkout would be subject to availability
- For guaranteed early check in / late check out, additional 1-night cost will be applicable
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply
- The tour cost is valid for Indian passport holders only
- For detailed Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy, please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/