GUWAHATI - SHILLONG
On arrival at Guwahati Airport / Railway Station & transfer to Shillong (4,900 ft.), called 'Scotland of the East" (100 kms 3 hrs). Enroute visit Umium Lake, a majestic placid lake with its surrounding sylvan hills. On arrival at Shillong, check in at your hotel. Overnight stay at Shillong.
Excursion to Cherrapunjee
After early breakfast drive to Cherrapunjee (4,400 ft.), the wettest place in the world. You will see the beautiful waterfall known as Nohkalikai. You can also explore the caves known as Mawsmai. Evening return to Shillong, enroute visit Elephanta falls and Shillong peak for some breathtaking views. Overnight stay at Shillong.
Shillong Sightseeing – Guwahati
After breakfast visit Don Bosco Museum & Ward’s Lake. After that drive to Guwahati. Arrive and check in at hotel. In evening we suggest an optional tour of Golden sunset cruise on the Brahmaputra (Direct Payment by own). Overnight stay at Guwahati.
Guwahati Local Sightseeing
After breakfast out to visit Kamakhya Temple, Tirupati Balaji Temple, Nabagraha Temple, Assam State Museum (Closed on Monday), State Zoo cum Botanical Garden, Regional Science Centre and Sukreswar Temple (The 6th Jyotirlinga of Shiva). Overnight stay at Guwahati.
After breakfast check out from hotel & transfer to Guwahati Airport / Railway Station for your onward journey.
- All accommodation on twin sharing basis with breakfast.
- Transfer & sightseeing by AC Similar.
- Transportation on point to point basis, not disposal basis
- GST applicable
- Air Fare / Train fare
- Guide charges, Entry Fees , Boat ride & Camera Charges if any
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, Porterage
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, should be is directly payable on the spot)
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion
- Anything which is not mentioned under “INCLUDES” header
- Expense of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone / fax calls, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc. Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any Visa fees, insurance fees, etc.
- Any tips to hotel staff, local guides, drivers etc.
- Any meals apart from the ones mentioned in the itinerary.
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Please note that all rooms are based on standard category
- All accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the ‘next best’ alternative will be provided if your first choice is not available. Supplements may apply if the level required is not available
- We reserve the right to amend/increase the cost should there be an increase in fares, taxes, fuel surcharges, security taxes or any other unforeseen circumstances
- Tour cost is not valid during Christmas and New Year period.
- Due to the Covid 19 pandemic travel conditions are dynamic. Some places of sightseeing may not be open to tourists. The itinerary is indicative and my change as per the situation.
Terms & Conditions :
- There must be minimum 2 adults traveling together at all times
- Early check-in & late checkout would be subject to availability
- For guaranteed early check in / late check out, additional 1-night cost will be applicable
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply
- The tour cost is valid for Indian passport holders only
- For detailed Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy, please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/