Ahmedabad to Sasan Gir
Arrive Ahmedabad airport, pick up and transfer to Gir. Enroute visit to Sabarmati Ashram. Arrive Gir, check in to hotel. Night halt.
Sasan Gir to Somnath
Today early morning you will visit Jungle Safari. Sasan Gir, is the sole home of the Asiatic lions and is considered to be one of the most important protected area in Asia due to its supported species. Look for the two big cats and also get the pleasure of watching other wildlife. After Jungle safari proceed to Somnath, on arrival check in to hotel. Evening Visit to famous Somnath temple & spend time on Chopaty. Watch light and Sound show run by Gujarat Tourism. Night halt.
Somnath to Dwarka en route Porbandar visit
Breakfast at hotel & proceed for local sightseeing of Somnath. Visit Bhalka Tirth, Triveni Sagam, Geeta Mandir etc. After sightseeing check out hotel & proceed to Porbandar, visit Kirti Mandir – The Place where Gandhiji were born. & Sudama Temple. Later on, continue drive to Dwarka. On arrival check in to hotel. Night halt.
Full day in Dwarka Visit
After Breakfast at hotel Visit Dwarkadeesh Temple. Take a holy dip in Gomti river, later proceed to visit Nageshwar Jyotirlinga – One of the 12 Jyotirlingas of Shiva, Gopi Talav, Bet Dwarka (By Ferry), and on way back visit Rukmani Temple, in the evening visit other temples on coastal area, attend evening aarti at Dwarkadish temple. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Dwarka to Ahmedabad
After breakfast at hotel & check out Dwarka. Transfer to Ahmedabad. Evening attend Water show at Akshardham Temple. Night halt.
Ahmedabad Local sightseeing & drop
Breakfast at hotel, check out & proceed to visit to Sardar Patel Museum, take a round at Sabarmati riverfront, time free for shopping. Proceed to Airport or Railway station for return flight back home
- All sightseeing as per above mentioned itinerary by AC vehicle
- Breakfast and Dinner (Only Veg Food )
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Domestic Travel Insurance
- GST as applicable
- Jungle safari in Gir National Park
- Personal expenses like Laundry, Medicine, Telephone, any kind of Room service etc.
- Any rises in tax structure by govt
- Anything not mention in Inclusion list
- Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as road blocks, accidents & any medical evacuations
- Any train delays, or re-scheduling etc
- Any tips to hotel staff, local guides, drivers etc
- Any meals,Food/Snakes apart from the ones mentioned above
- Any expenses apart from the ones above
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
Terms & Conditions :
- There must be minimum 2 adults traveling together at all times
- Early check-in & late checkout would be subject to availability
- For guaranteed early check in / late check out, additional 1-night cost will be applicable
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply
- The tour cost is valid for Indian passport holders only
- For detailed Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy, please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/