Upon arrival to Istanbul you will be transferred to your hotel. Free afternoon at leisure.
After breakfast tour Topkapi Palace, residence of Ottoman sultans, the Hippodrome, site of chariot races, the Blue Mosque, famous for its colorful ceramics, Underground Cistern and Saint Sophia, decorated with ancient frescoes. Enjoy the 3,000 shops in the Covered Bazaar. Overnight in Istanbul.
Breakfast | Lunch |
After breakfast visit Spice Market and enjoy a cruise on the Bosphorus, depending on weather conditions. Optional: evening of Turkish cuisine and entertainment
Istanbul – Kayseri – Cappadocia
Fly to Kayseri to visit Rose Valley, one of the most beautiful trekking valleys in Cappadocia, and explore the famous rock- cut churches by hiking through the valley. Rest in Cavusin, an old Greek village, known for its Christian houses and churches. After having time for lunch visit Ortahisar Castle, similar to Uchisar Castle in style, where storage caves can also be observed. In the afternoon visit Kaymakli Underground City where early Christians lived in fear and faith. On the way back visit to panoramic Pigeon Valley where pigeons contributed to the lives of locals with their manure to fertilize the vineyards. Dinner and overnight in Cappadocia.
Breakfast | Lunch | Dinner |
Cappadocia Kayseri – Izmir via Istanbul
Drive to Kayseri and board a morning flight to Izmir via Istanbul.
Pamukkale – Izmir
After breakfast travel to Pamukkale’s white lime cascades formed by hot mineral springs. After touring the Hierapolis Roman health spa ruins, return to Izmir for overnight.
Breakfast | Lunch |
Ephesus & St. Mary’s House / Izmir
After breakfast explore the Greco- Roman and Christian ruins of Ephesus. Visit Virgin Mary’s stone cottage before returning to Izmir for overnight.
Breakfast | Lunch |
Transfer to Izmir airport for the flight home
- 7 nights hotel accommodation
- Round trip transfer
- Sightseeing with expert licensed English speaking guides
- Meals as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- English speaking guide on the tours
- Visa Fees
- Return Airfare
- Internal flight fare (if any)
- Meals not specified / Optional / Tips
- Travel insurance
- Service of a Tour Manager
- Airport and hotel porterage
- Any expense of personal nature such as phone calls, laundry bills, tips etc.
- Peak season /weekend surcharge if applicable
- Local departure Taxes if any
- City Tax
- Anything not mentioned in the outlined itinerary
- GST as applicable
- Domestic air fares
- Hot Air Balloon Ride in Cappadocia
- Drinks during meals
- Tip to the guides and drivers
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively
- Please note that all rooms are based on standard category
- All accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the ‘next best’ alternative will be provided if your first choice is not available. Supplements may apply if the level required is not available
- We reserve the right to amend/increase the cost should there be an increase in fares, taxes, fuel surcharges, security taxes or any other unforeseen circumstances
Terms & Conditions :
- There must be minimum 2 adults traveling together at all times
- Early check-in & late checkout would be subject to availability
- For guaranteed early check in / late check out, additional 1-night cost will be applicable
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply
- The tour cost is valid for Indian passport holders only
- For detailed Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy, please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/