ARRIVE IN HANOI, CYCLE TOUR, WATER PUPPETS SHOW
Welcome to Vietname! Arrive in Hanoi. Today we proceed on a smooth cyclotour through the Old Quarter of Hanoi and pass by Old Opera house. Later in the evening, enjoy the unique fascinating water puppets show. Overnight at Hanoi.
HANOI CITY TOUR, HALONG BAY
After breakfast we proceed on a walking city tour which includes Ho Chi Minh's Mausoleum, the One Pillar Pagoda, Museum of Ethnology where they do scientific research, collection, documentation, conservation, exhibition and preservation of the cultural and historic patrimony of the nation's different ethnic groups, Later proceed to Halong by coach. Arrive in Halong by evening. Overnight at Halong Bay.
HALONG BAY CRUISE
Visit Sao Do handicraft center. Enjoy cruise through the spectacular Halong Bay, see thousands of limestone islets rising from the emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin and visit limestone caves from inside beautiful formations of stalagmite and stalactite. Proceed To Hanoi by coach. On the way visit Pearl factory where u will explore how pearls farming is done. Arrive in Hanoi in the evening. Stroll around old narrow streets and colourful local markets and photograph yourself by Ngoc Son Temple and Kiem Lake. Overnight at Hanoi.
SIEM REAP, TRADITIONAL SHOW
Today we visit the first university of Vietnam – the temple of literature, the Army museum also known as the Vietnam Military History Museum, which is one of the seven national museums in Vietnam. Board the flight to Siem Reap. Welcome to Cambodia! On arrival enjoy Cambodian traditional dance show with variety of local cuisine. Overnight in Siem Reap.
SIEM REAP SIGHTSEEING, ANGKOR WAT
After breakfast you visit the world famous temples Angkor Thom -Southern gate, Elephant terrace and Lepper king terraces and ancient bridge, Bayon complex etc. Visit Ta Prohm Temple - A battle between nature and architecture in the Cambodian jungle. Angkor Wat - The largest religious monument in the world. Later enjoy a traditional Cambodian massage. Overnight at Siem Reap.
Visit Banteay Srei temple- A 10th-century Cambodian temple dedicated to the Hindu god Shiva. Visit Killing Fields museum (Wat Thmey) and then proceed by ferry to visit Tonle Sap - the largest freshwater lake in South-East Asia and one of the richest inland fishing grounds in the world. Here you can witness Floating villages and Crocodile farms. Later enjoy free time for shopping at Night Market. Overnight at Siem Reap
HO CHI MINH CITY
We take a flight to Ho Chi Minh. After arrival, visit CU CHI TUNNELS – Network of underground tunnels used as hideouts, living quarters and supply routes for the Viet Cong during the Vietnam War. Overnight at Ho Chi Minh city.
HO CHI MINH CITY TOUR
We proceed on a city tour of Ho Chi Minh City which includes China Town where we see the oldest Chinese Temple in Vietnam. Then take a photo stop at Notre Dame Cathedral and visit the old Saigon post office which was built during French occupation. See the City hall and Former Presidential Palace. Later proceed to visit War Museum of Ho Chi Minh. Overnight at Ho Chi Minh City.
After breakfast we proceed to the airport to board the flight back home. Return home with eternal memories of your tour only with Mango Holidays!
- Cycle tour in Hanoi
- Water puppets show
- Hanoi city tour
- Halong Bay Cruise
- Visit Pearl Factory
- Visit Vietnam Military History Museum
- Cambodian dance show
- Visit Angkor Thom
- Visit Angkor Wat
- Cambodian traditional massage
- Siem reap City Tour
- Visit Cu Chi Tunnels
- Ho Chi Minh City Tour
- War Museum of Ho Chi Minh
- All meals included
- Trolley Bag + Cap + Travel Pouch of Mango Holidays
- Professional, Friendly, Multilingual and Experienced Indian Tour Managers travelling with you throughout your Tour
- Cost of your round trip economy class airfare valid for the duration of the tour
- Accommodation at the hotels
- Meals, coach tours, transfers, entrance fees, sightseeing and surface transportation as mentioned in the itinerary
- Cost of visas needed to participate in the tour
- Cost of the overseas travel insurance policy valid for the tour
- (Passengers above 70 years of age will have to pay the actual difference of the insurance premium along with the required medical reports.)
- Mandatory tips on the tour
- Services of the Tour Manager and local representatives
- Meals as per itinerary
- Cost of Passport
- Cost of extension of the validity of your air ticket
- Any increase in the airfare, fuel surcharge and/or taxes charged by the airlines on your air ticket (Calculated as on 1 AUGUST '19 rates)
- Cost of US$ 10,000 or equivalent granted by the RBI under the Basic Travel Quota scheme (BTQ)
- Any increase in the rate of US Dollars leading to an increase in the cost of the tour which may come into effect prior to your date of departure
- Porterage at hotels, apartments, airports & seaports, tips, insurance, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the group menus
- Anything not specifically mentioned under 'Your tour price includes'
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘What your tour price includes’
- GST as applicable
Product Features :
- Visit 2 countries & 4 Major Cities
- Vietnam: Ha Noi, Halong, Ho Chi Minh
- Cambodia: Siem Reap
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
Air Travel Instructions :
- We use combination of Airlines like Vietnam Airlines, Thai Airways, Singapore Airlines etc.
Visa Instructions :
- Link to Visa Documents: Cambodia : https://bit.ly/1A7UVG4, Vietnam : On Arrival
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
Terms & Conditions :
- For detailed Terms & Conditions, please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/