ARRIVE IN BUDAPEST, DANUBE CRUISE, HUNGARIAN FOLKLORE SHOW
Arrive in Budapest - the riverside capital of Hungary. Check in to the hotel and freshen up. In the evening, proceed to enjoy the views of this beautiful city during a romantic cruise on the Danube. Then proceed to watch the traditional Hungarian folklore show. Overnight in Budapest.
BUDAPEST CITY TOUR
Today we proceed on a panoramic city tour of Budapest. We take the funicular up to the Buda Castle. See the Mattias Church, chain bridge, Parliament, Heroes Square, Opera House and St Stephen's Basilica. Then visit Fishermen's Bastion for amazing views of the Danube. Then you have some free time to enjoy shopping at the Central Market Hall where you can buy the famous Budapest Paprika. Overnight in Budapest.
BRATISLAVA, VIENNA CITY TOUR, SCHONBRUNN PALACE
Today we move on to Bratislava - the capital of Slovakia by coach. The tour stops at Bratislava Castle. Cross the Danube and have a look at the new part of the city. Later make a photo stop at the city center to see the historical buildings like the Old Town, St Martins Cathedral, St Michael Tower. Later Proceed to Vienna - Europe's Cultural Capital. On arrival visit the famous Schonbrunn Palace - the Habsburg's overwhelmingly luxurious summer palace is now a UNESCO World Heritage site. Enjoy a guided panoramic city tour of Vienna. Drive on the Ring Boulevard and see the State Opera House, the Parliament, the City Hall and the Burg theater. We make a photo stop at the Hofburg - the former winter residence of the Hapsburg family and at the Belvedere Palace - a masterpiece of total art and one of the finest baroque palaces. Overnight at Vienna.
KUTNA HORA, BONE CHAPEL
Proceed by coach to Prague - the capital of Czech Republic. En route visit Kutna Hora. We take a photo stop at St Barbara's Cathedral - dedicated to the patron saint of the miners and now a world heritage sight famous for its Gothic design. Then visit the Sedlec Ossuary, also known as the 'bone chapel'. It is estimated to display the skeletons of 40,000 to 70,000 people, each arranged artistically to form the chapel's decor. Proceed to Prague. Overnight at Prague.
This morning, experience the touching piece of World War II history on the tour of Terezin Concentration Camp. Initially founded in 1780 to shield the city of Prague, Terezin was converted into a Jewish ghetto during World War II, where thousands of lives were taken during the Nazi occupation. Learn the history behind one of the largest camps in Czech Republic and preserve the stories of the lives lost. Later in the afternoon enjoy a walking city orientation tour of Prague. See the 1000 year old Hradcany Castle, the former residence of the Bohemian King and St Vitus Cathedral. Walk down from the Palace to Charles Bridge - the most picturesque of the 18 bridges in Prague, founded in 1357 by Charles IV to the Old Town Square for the real European experience and walk past the popular town hall, you can admire the unique Astronomical clock, St Nicholas Church and many other architecture and historical sights. Overnight in Prague.
After breakfast, return home with eternal memories of your tour only with Mango Holidays!
- Cost of your round trip economy class airfare valid for the duration of the tour
- Accommodation at the hotels
- Meals, coach tours, transfers, entrance fees, sightseeing and surface transportation as mentioned in the itinerary
- Cost of visas needed to participate in the tour
- Cost of the overseas travel insurance policy valid for the tour (Passengers above 70 years of age will have to pay the actual difference of the insurance premium along with the required medical reports)
- Mandatory tips on the tour
- Services of the Tour Director and local representatives
- Meals as per itinerary
- Cost of Passport
- Cost of extension of the validity of your air ticket
- Any increase in the airfare, fuel surcharge and/or taxes charged by the airlines on your air ticket. (Calculated as on 1 August '19 rates).
- Cost of US$ 10,000 or equivalent granted by the RBI under the Basic Travel Quota scheme (BTQ)
- Any increase in the rate of US Dollar / Euro / Pound i.e. GBP / Swiss Francs i.e. CHF leading to an increase in the cost of the tour which may come into effect prior to your date of departure
- Porterage at hotels, apartments, airports & seaports, tips, insurance, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the group menus
- Anything not specifically mentioned under 'Your tour price includes'
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘What your tour price includes’
- In case of any change in the European Community visa policy, additional -charges will be applicable
- GST as applicable
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
Air Travel Instructions :
- Air Travel: Mumbai - Budapest // Prague - Mumbai . We use combination of Airlines like Lufthansa / Turkish Airways etc.
- Guests may please note that for domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations
- Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance
- Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest
Visa Instructions :
- Travel Documents & Requirements
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour
- For all Schengen countries passport validity should not exceed more than 10 years
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable
- Visa Process - Link to Visa Documents: Schengen : https://bit.ly/2rqL9lQ
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
Terms & Conditions :
- For detailed Terms & Conditions, please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/