ARRIVE IN WARSAW
Arrive in the Polish capital of Warsaw. Check into your hotel and relax. Overnight at Warsaw
WILANOW PALACE, WARSAW CITY TOUR
After breakfast we proceed to visit the glorious Wilanow Palace, the residence of Polish King Sobeiski. Further we proceed on a city orientation tour of Warsaw which includes a visit to the old town, the sight of the Warsaw Ghetto, the sites evoked in Polanski's 'The Pianist', and a view of the Palace of Culture and Science. Proceed to Krakow. Overnight in Krakow
SALT MINE, KRAKOW CITY TOUR, AUSCHWITZ CONCENTRATION CAMP
Today we visit the Salt mine of Wieliczka - a UNESCO world Heritage site. Further we proceed on a city tour of Krakow where we see the Royal Castle, St. Mary's Church and more. We then visit Auschwitz Concentration Camp - the largest Nazi German concentration camp. Overnight at Krakow
After breakfast we proceed to Berlin - the capital of Germany. Overnight in Berlin.
BERLIN CITY TOUR
We proceed on a city orientation tour which includes the Berliner Dome Cathedral, Berlin Wall, City Hall, Victory Column with it’s Golden Statue of Goddess Victory, the Reichstag Building Dome tour (subject to operation), Monument Brandenburg Gate, Unter den Linden Boulevard and German State Opera House. Then visit the Berlin Wall Memorial. Overnight in Berlin.
DRESDEN CITY TOUR, SEMPER OPERA
Proceed to Dresden. Visit the beautiful city of Dresden. The orientation tour of Dresden includes Semper Opera (subject to operation) and 18th century cathedral. Arrive in Prague in the evening. Overnight in Prague
PRAGUE CITY TOUR, PRAGUE CASTLE, VLTAVA RIVER CRUISE
Proceed on a city orientation tour, which includes a walking tour of Prague Castle, the cathedral of St. Vitus, the astronomical clock, the Old Town Square and the romantic Charles Bridge followed by a Cruise on the river Vltava. Overnight in Prague
KUTNA HORA, VIENNA CITY TOUR
Proceed to Vienna - the capital of Austria. En route visit Kutna Hora. Photostop at St Barbara's Cathedral, dedicated to the patron saint of the miners and now a world heritage sight famous for its Gothic design. Visit the Sedlec Ossuary, also known as the 'bone church' a small chapel estimated to display the skeletons of 40,000 to 70,000 people, each arranged artistically to form the chapel's decor. Arrive at Vienna. Upon arrival enjoy city orientation tour of Vienna, which includes Opera House, Parliament Building, City Hall, Hofburg Palace, Heldenplatz and Ring Boulevard followed by visit to Swarovski Crystal Store. Overnight in Vienna
SCHONBRUNN PALACE, BUDAPEST, DANUBE RIVER CRUISE
Today we visit the magnificent Schonbrunn Palace - one of the most important cultural monuments in all of Europe. Further proceed to Budapest - made up of the twin cities of Buda and Pest. Later enjoy the Danube river cruise to explore this beautiful riverside capital. Overnight in Budapest
BUDAPEST CITY TOUR
Today we start with the city tour of Budapest. See Heroes' Square, Fishermen's Bastion, Church of St. Matthias, Gellert hill, Parliament house, the Royal palace and the famous chain bridge on the Danube river. Proceed to Ljubljana.
BLED CASTLE, LJUBLJANA CITY TOUR
Proceed to Bled also called as 'Alpine Pearl'. Visit the Bled Castle, take 'Pletna' boat ride to visit the island and St. Mary's church in the middle of Bled Lake. Arrive in Ljubljana. Walking orientation city tour includes the University, Preseren square, Triple Bridge, Open market, the Baroque Town hall, Cathedral of St. Nicholas and the Dragon Bridge. Take a funicular ride to the medieval Ljubljana castle. Visit the Photo Exhibition at Ljubljana Castle. Overnight at Ljubljana.
Visit Postojna caves - the mighty caves with the stalactites and stalagmites formed over millions of years. Also see a museum that features Proteus - also called as the 'Human Fish'. Proceed to Plitvice National Park.
PLITVICE NATIONAL PARK
Visit Plitvice National Park - the UNESCO World Heritage list since 1979. Enjoy thousands of sparkling falls, clean pure air, the great Splasher, idyllical boat ride on Lake Kozjak and experience a walk on one of 18km marked trails. Arrive in Zagreb- the city boasts a charming medieval 'old city' with architecture. Overnight in Zagreb.
ZAGREB CITY TOUR
City orientation tour of Zagreb includes the Upper Town - St Mark's church with its multi-colored tile roof, the baroque church of St. Catherine, the Cathedral of St Stephen and the Parliament with the Government Palace. Take a stroll in Dolac Market. In the Lower Town visit the statue of Ban Jelacic, the 19th century National Theater, Museum of Arts and Crafts and the University. Visit the Mirogoj Cemetery and the most beautiful Park in Zagreb - Maksimir one of the first public gardens in Europe and the world. Overnight at Zagreb
Return home with eternal memories of your tour only with Mango Holidays!
- Enjoy fulfilling buffet breakfasts.....Fruits, Eggs, Bread, Butter, Jam, Juice, Tea, Coffee, Milk, Cereals, Yogurt and more
- All Hot Delicious Unlimited Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-vegetarian Meals with Variety of Indian & local meals included
- Visit the Wilanow Palace in Warsaw
- Warsaw City Tour
- Salt mine of Wieliczka
- Auschwitz Concentration Camp
- Visit the Berlin Wall Memorial
- City tour of Berlin
- Reichstag Building Dome tour (subject to operation)
- City tour of Dresden
- Visit the Semper Opera (subject to operation)
- Visit Prague Castle
- Walking tour of Prague
- River cruise on the beautiful River Vltava
- Visit to Kutna Hora & the Bone Chapel
- Vienna city tour with visit to Schonbrunn Palace
- Visit to Bratislava – the capital city of Slovakia
- Enjoy a city tour of the beautiful city of Budapest
- See the stunning sights of the beautiful city of Budapest from a cruise on the River Danube
- Postojna Caves – famous for stalactites & stalagmites
- Visit the Bled Castle – take the traditional 'Pletna' boat ride to visit the island
- Ljubljana city tour
- City tour of Zagreb – the capital of the stunning country of Croatia
- Visit Plitvice National Park - a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Smart Trolley Bag + Cap + Attractive Pouch of Mango Holidays
- Professional, Friendly, Multilingual and Experienced Indian Tour Managers travelling with you throughout your Tour in Europe
- Cost of your round trip economy class airfare valid for the duration of the tour
- Accommodation at the hotels
- Meals, coach tours, transfers, entrance fees, sightseeing and surface transportation as mentioned in the itinerary
- Cost of visas needed to participate in the tour
- Cost of the overseas travel insurance policy valid for the tour (Passengers above 70 years of age will have to pay the actual difference of the insurance premium along with the required medical reports)
- Mandatory tips on the tour
- Services of the Tour Director and local representatives
- Meals as per itinerary
- Cost of Passport
- Cost of extension of the validity of your air ticket
- Any increase in the airfare, fuel surcharge and/or taxes charged by the airlines on your air ticket. (Calculated as on 1 August '19 rates).
- Cost of US$ 10,000 or equivalent granted by the RBI under the Basic Travel Quota scheme (BTQ)
- Any increase in the rate of US Dollar / Euro / Pound i.e. GBP / Swiss Francs i.e. CHF leading to an increase in the cost of the tour which may come into effect prior to your date of departure
- Porterage at hotels, apartments, airports & seaports, tips, insurance, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the group menus
- Anything not specifically mentioned under 'Your tour price includes'
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘What your tour price includes’
- In case of any change in the European Community visa policy, additional -charges will be applicable
- GST as applicable
Product Features :
- Visit 7 Countries and 12 Major Cities
- Poland: Warsaw, Krakow
- Germany: Berlin, Dresden
- Czech Republic: Prague, Kutna Hora
- Austria: Vienna
- Slovakia: Bratislava
- Hungary: Budapest
- Slovenia: Ljubljana, Bled, Postojna
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
Visa Instructions :
- Travel Documents & Requirements
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour
- For all Schengen countries passport validity should not exceed more than 10 years
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable
- Visa Process - Link to Visa Documents: Schengen : https://bit.ly/2rqL9lQ
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
Terms & Conditions :
- For detailed Terms & Conditions, please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/