Meet and Greet on arrival at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station/ Bagdogra International Airport and transfer to Darjeeling (6,950 Ft.). On arrival check-in to the hotel and rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Darjeeling Full Day Sightseeing with Tiger Hill
Early morning (4:00 AM) visit Tiger Hill (Subject to availability of Permit / Token) and then back to hotel. After breakfast, starting at 8.30 AM, visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Ropeway, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view), Japanese Temple, Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. Evening free for shopping or leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Excursion to Mirik
After breakfast start for a full day excursion trip to Mirik (4,902 ft.), which is a small picturesque hill station with a beautiful lake surrounded by forested hills on all sides with the back drop of Mt Kanchenjunga. The road runs through some fascinating tea gardens, Orange Orchards, Cardamom plantations and pine forests. Visit Sumendu Lake, which is famous for it being one of the best man-made lakes. Enjoy horse ride and boating at the lake site on direct payment basis. Evening back to hotel. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
After breakfast Checkout from hotel and take, the departure transfers to New Jalpaiguri Railway Station/ Bagdogra International Airport for your onward journey.
- All accommodation on twin sharing basis with breakfast.
- Exclusive Non-a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
- Transportation on point to point basis, not disposal basis
- GST applicable
- Air Fare / Train fare
- Guide charges, Entry Fees , Boat ride & Camera Charges if any
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, Porterage
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, should be is directly payable on the spot)
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion
- Anything which is not mentioned under “INCLUDES” header
- Expense of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone / fax calls, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc. Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any Visa fees, insurance fees, etc.
- Any tips to hotel staff, local guides, drivers etc.
- Any meals apart from the ones mentioned in the itinerary.
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Please note that all rooms are based on standard category
- All accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the ‘next best’ alternative will be provided if your first choice is not available. Supplements may apply if the level required is not available
- We reserve the right to amend/increase the cost should there be an increase in fares, taxes, fuel surcharges, security taxes or any other unforeseen circumstances
- Tour cost is not valid during Christmas and New Year period.
- Due to the Covid 19 pandemic travel conditions are dynamic. Some places of sightseeing may not be open to tourists. The itinerary is indicative and my change as per the situation.
Terms & Conditions :
- There must be minimum 2 adults traveling together at all times
- Early check-in & late checkout would be subject to availability
- For guaranteed early check in / late check out, additional 1-night cost will be applicable
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply
- The tour cost is valid for Indian passport holders only
- For detailed Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy, please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/