Arrive in Berlin
Your exciting tour begins today. Arrive in Berlin. Proceed to your hotel check in & relax. Overnight in Holiday Inn City East or similar, Berlin
Berlin city tour
After breakfast, we proceed on a city orientation tour which includes the Berliner Dome Cathedral, Berlin Wall, City Hall, Victory Column with it's Golden Statue of Goddess Victory, the Reichstag Building Dome tour (subject to operation), Monument Brandenburg Gate, Unter den Linden Boulevard and German State Opera House. Then visit the Berlin Wall Memorial. Overnight in Holiday Inn City East or similar, Berlin.
Dresden city tour, Semper Opera, Prague
Proceed to Dresden. Visit the beautiful city of Dresden. The orientation tour of Dresden includes Semper Opera (subject to operation) and 18th century cathedral. Arrive in Prague in the evening. Overnight in NH Prague or similar, Prague.
Prague city tour, Prague Castle, Vltava River Cruise
Proceed on a city orientation tour, which includes a walking tour of Prague Castle, the cathedral of St. Vitus, the astronomical clock, the Old Town Square and the romantic Charles Bridge followed by a Cruise on the river Vltava. Overnight in NH Prague or similar, Prague
Kutna Hora, Sedlec Ossuary, Vienna
Proceed to Vienna - the capital of Austria. En route visit Kutna Hora. Take a photostop at St Barbara's Cathedral, dedicated to the patron saint of the miners and now a world heritage sight famous for its Gothic design. Visit the Sedlec Ossuary, also known as the 'bone chapel' a small chapel estimated to display the skeletons of 40,000 to 70,000 people, each arranged artistically to form the chapel's decor. Arrive at Vienna. Overnight in Hotel Bosei or similar, Vienna.
Vienna city tour, Schonbrunn Palace, Bratislava
Enjoy a city orientation tour of Vienna, which includes Opera House, Parliament Building, City Hall, Hofburg Palace, Heldenplatz and Ring Boulevard followed by visit to Swarovski Crystal Store. Then we visit the Schonbrunn Palace - one of the most important cultural monuments in the country. Further proceed to the lovely town of Bratislava. Overnight in Hotel Holiday Inn or similar, Bratislava
Bratislava City Tour, Budapest, Danube River cruise
Today we proceed on a city tour or Bratislava. Delve into Slovakia’s culture, traditions, history and future while exploring Bratislava’s major sights. Moving on to Budapest - Twin cities of Buda and Pest. Enjoy the Danube river cruise to explore this beautiful riverside capital. Overnight in Hotel Mercure Buda or similar, Budapest.
Budapest city tour
On a city orientation tour of Budapest, visit Heroes' Square, Fishermen's Bastion, Church of St. Matthias, Gellert hill, Parliament house, the Royal palace and the famous chain bridge on the Danube River. Overnight in Hotel Mercure Buda or similar, Budapest
Postojna Caves, Ljubljana
Today we visit Postojna caves, which have a mind-blowing collection of stalactites & stalagmites. Also see the famous Proteus - also called as 'Human Fish'. Proceed to Ljubljana – capital of Slovenia. Overnight in Hotel Park or similar, Ljubljana.
Lake Bled, Bled Castle, Ljubljana Castle
Proceed to Bled also called as 'Alpine Pearl'. Visit the Bled Castle, take 'Pletna' boat ride to visit the island and St. Mary's church in the middle of Bled Lake. Arrive in Ljubljana. Walking orientation city tour includes the University, Preseren square, Triple Bridge, Open market, the Baroque Town hall, Cathedral of St. Nicholas and the Dragon Bridge. Take a funicular ride to the medieval Ljubljana castle. Visit the Photo Exhibition at Ljubljana Castle. Overnight in Hotel Park or similar, Ljubljana.
Zagreb city tour
Today you arrive in the beautiful country of Croatia. City orientation tour of Zagreb includes the Upper Town - St Mary's church with its multi-colored tile roof, the baroque church of St. Catherine, the Cathedral of St Stephen and the Parliament with the Government Palace. Take a stroll in Dolac Market. In the Lower Town visit the statue of Ban Jelacic, the 19th century National Theater, Museum of Arts and Crafts and the University. Visit the Mirogoj Cemetery and the most beautiful Park in Zagreb - Maksimir one of the first public gardens in Europe & the world. Overnight in Hotel Dubrovnik or similar, Zagreb.
Postojna CavesPlitvice National Park
After breakfast visit Plitvice National Park - a UNESCO World Heritage site since 1979. Enjoy thousands of sparkling falls, clean pure air, the great Splasher, idyllic boat ride on Lake Kozjak and experience a walk on one of 18km marked trails. Arrive in Zagreb- the city boasts a charming medieval 'old city' with architecture. Overnight in Hotel Dubrovnik or similar, Zagreb.
Zadar, Sea Organ, Greeting to the Sun
Proceed to Zadar. Embark on a city tour of this beautiful city. In the evening proceed to Sea Organ to see the famous sunset of Zadar. After you have watched the sunset, turn right and next door is a solar powered work of art that explodes with an array of brightly coloured lights – The Greeting to the Sun. Tap –dance, tip toe or waltz across its glass surface as it changes hues. Overnight in Hotel Kolovare or similar, Zadar.
Split city tour
Proceed to Split. Enjoy a walking tour where you will see Diocletian Palace, St. Duje Cathedral, Peristil statue of Gregory of Nin, The Golden Gate, Vestibul, Riva, City Clock, City Hall and more. Overnight in Hotel Katarina or similar, Split.
Dubrovnik city tour
After breakfast proceed on a walking tour of the beautiful Old Town of Dubrovnik. Overnight in Hotel Tirena or similar, Dubrovnik.
Return home with eternal memories
It is time to say goodbye to your new friends and take home eternal memories of your amazing tour only with MANGO HOLIDAYS!!
- Enjoy fulfilling buffet breakfasts.....Fruits, Eggs, Bread, Butter, Jam, Juice, Tea, Coffee, Milk, Cereals, Yogurt and more
- All Hot Delicious Unlimited Indian Jain / Vegetarian / Non-vegetarian Meals with Variety of Indian & local meals included
- Visit the Berlin Wall Memorial
- City tour of Berlin
- Reichstag Building Dome tour (subject to operation)
- City tour of Dresden
- Visit the Semper Opera (subject to operation)
- Visit Prague Castle
- Walking tour of Prague
- River cruise on the beautiful River Vltava
- Visit to Kutna Hora & the Bone Chapel
- Vienna city tour with visit to Schonbrunn Palace
- Visit to Bratislava – the capital city of Slovakia
- Enjoy a city tour of the beautiful city of Budapest
- See the stunning sights of the beautiful city of Budapest from a cruise on the River Danube
- Postojna Caves – famous for stalactites & stalagmites
- Visit the Bled Castle – take the traditional 'Pletna' boat ride to visit the island
- Ljubljana city tour
- City tour of Zagreb – the capital of the stunning country of Croatia
- Visit Plitvice National Park - a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Zadar city tour
- See the world famous Sea Organ & Greetings to the Sun in Zadar
- Walking tour of Split
- Enjoy the walking tour of the stunning Old Town of Dubrovnik
- Smart Trolley Bag + Cap + Attractive Pouch of Mango Holidays
- Professional, Friendly, Multilingual and Experienced Indian Tour Managers travelling with you throughout your Tour in Europe
- Cost of your round trip economy class airfare valid for the duration of the tour
- Accommodation at the hotels
- Meals, coach tours, transfers, entrance fees, sightseeing and surface transportation as mentioned in the itinerary
- Cost of visas needed to participate in the tour
- Cost of the overseas travel insurance policy valid for the tour (Passengers above 70 years of age will have to pay the actual difference of the insurance premium along with the required medical reports)
- Mandatory tips on the tour
- Services of the Tour Director and local representatives
- Meals as per itinerary
- Cost of Passport
- Cost of extension of the validity of your air ticket
- Any increase in the airfare, fuel surcharge and/or taxes charged by the airlines on your air ticket. (Calculated as on 1 August '19 rates).
- Cost of US$ 10,000 or equivalent granted by the RBI under the Basic Travel Quota scheme (BTQ)
- Any increase in the rate of US Dollar / Euro / Pound i.e. GBP / Swiss Francs i.e. CHF leading to an increase in the cost of the tour which may come into effect prior to your date of departure
- Porterage at hotels, apartments, airports & seaports, tips, insurance, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the group menus
- Anything not specifically mentioned under 'Your tour price includes'
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘What your tour price includes’
- In case of any change in the European Community visa policy, additional -charges will be applicable
- GST as applicable
Product Features :
- Visit 7 Countries and 14 Major Cities
- Germany: Berlin, Dresden
- Czech Republic: Prague, Kutna Hora
- Austria: Vienna
- Slovakia: Bratislava
- Hungary: Budapest
- Slovenia: Ljubljana, Bled, Postojna
- Croatia: Zagreb, Split, Zadar, Dubrovnik
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
Air Travel Instructions :
- Air Travel: Mumbai - Berlin // Dubrovnik - Mumbai . We use combination of Airlines like Turkish / Lufthansa etc.
- Guests may please note that for domestic flights or internal flights from one city to another city on international tours, the baggage allowance will be as per the respective airline baggage policy and weight regulations
- Guests are requested to pack their belongings and carry luggage in accordance to the respective airlines baggage allowance
- Excess baggage (if any) will be chargeable as per the airline policy and the same has to be borne by the guest
Visa Instructions :
- Travel Documents & Requirements
- Original passport with minimum 6 months validity from the date of tour arrival along with sufficient blank pages for the stamping of visa
- A valid Tourist Visa for the duration of the tour
- For all Schengen countries passport validity should not exceed more than 10 years
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable
- Visa Process - Link to Visa Documents: Schengen : https://bit.ly/2rqL9lQ
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
Terms & Conditions :
- For detailed Terms & Conditions, please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/