ARRIVAL IN CAIRO
Arrival at Cairo International Airport, greeted by our representative who will assist the group through immigration and customs formalities. Transfer by our deluxe coach to your hotel in Cairo for check-in. Evening optional tour (Sound and Light show). Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast at 08:00 am, full day visits of the Great Pyramids of Giza and their guardian, the famous Sphinx, papyrus fair, cotton shop and perfume. Continue visits of the Egyptian Museum and Khan El Khalili Bazaars (tour end at around 04:00 pm). Overnight at hotel.
Early morning after breakfast, at 07:00 am, transfer to Alexandria by A/C vehicle. Arrival into Alexandria (Cairo / Alexandria 225 K.N around 02:30 h). Full day visits of Catacomb, Roman Theater, Pompey’s Pillar, view of Citadel of Qait Bay from outside and Montazah Gardens. After visits transfer back to Cairo (reaching Cairo by 06:00 pm) Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast at 08:00 am, half day visits of Hanging Church, Abu Serga Church, and Synagogue. Overnight at hotel.
Check-out after breakfast, transfer to Cairo International Airport for final departure & return home with happy memories!
- 04 nights’ accommodation at hotel.
- Meals as per Itinerary
- Full day visits of the Great Pyramids of Giza and their guardian, the famous Sphinx, papyrus fair, cotton shop and perfume.
- Visits of the Egyptian Museum and Khan El Khalili Bazaars
- Full day visits of Catacomb, Roman Theater, Pompey’s Pillar, view of Citadel of Qait Bay from outside and Monash Gardens.
- Half day visits of Hanging Church, Abu Serga Church, Synagogue.
- Return airport transfers on seat-in-coach basis.
- Sightseeing tours as mentioned in the program including transportation by coach, entrance fees and qualified English-speaking guide.
- Entry visa of Egypt.
- Return Airfare
- Internal Flight
- Extra meals.
- Entrance inside the Pyramids and visit of the Solar Boat in the Pyramids area.
- Entrance of the Mummies room at the Egyptian Museum.
- Whispers at Egyptian museum US$ 2 P.P (obligatory starting from 5 pax).
- Optional tours.
- Tips (Suggested US$ 5 P.P per day)
- Meals not specified / Optional / Tips
- Travel insurances.
- Service of a Tour Manager
- Airport and hotel porterage.
- Any expense of personal nature such as phone calls, laundry bills, tips etc.
- Peak season /weekend surcharge if applicable
- Local departure Taxes if any
- City Tax
- Anything not mentioned in the outlined itinerary
- Tour cost is not valid for Christmas and New year period
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively
- Please note that all rooms are based on standard category
- All accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the ‘next best’ alternative will be provided if your first choice is not available. Supplements may apply if the level required is not available
- We reserve the right to amend/increase the cost should there be an increase in fares, taxes, fuel surcharges, security taxes or any other unforeseen circumstances
Terms & Conditions :
- There must be minimum 2 adults traveling together at all times
- Early check-in & late checkout would be subject to availability
- For guaranteed early check in / late check out, additional 1-night cost will be applicable
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied]
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply
- The tour cost is valid for Indian passport holders only
- For detailed Terms & Conditions, Cancellation Policy please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/