Arrive Vancouver and transfer from Vancouver International Airport to hotel. The city’s mild climate combined with close proximity to alpine peaks makes it the perfect destination for a winter getaway. Evening visit FlyOver Canada, a 4D show creating an illusion of flying over the landscapes. Overnight in Vancouver hotel.
After breakfast, proceed on Vancouver City Tour with Capilano Suspension Bridge Tour. See spectacular waterfront landmarks including Canada Place, Robson Street for shopping, English Bay, Stanley Park, Granville Island, Chinatown and Gastown. Later crossing Lions Gate Bridge, look-out for British Property and exclusive homes and proceed to visit Capilano Salmon Hatchery continue to the Capilano Suspension Bridge, a suspension bridge crossing the Capilano River. Other attractions at Capilano include a heart-stopping Cliffwalk and Treetops Adventure. Overnight in Vancouver hotel.
After breakfast, day is free to explore British Columbia’s spectacular city Vancouver on own. Recommend to visit Grouse Mountain, an escape into the serene beauty of a natural winter playground. Experience Snowshoeing at Munday Alpine Snowshoe Park, grab your skates and go for a glide on Grouse Mountains 8,000 square foot Ice Skating pond or embark on a magical Mountain Top Sleigh Ride. Friends and family will love this memorable journey around the mountaintop through snow-covered forests. Overnight in Vancouver hotel.
After breakfast, check-out of hotel and transfer to Whistler, host resort to the 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games. Whistler is an award winning, internationally renowned, year-round resort nestled in the Coast Mountain range. The journey up the Sea to Sky Highway is just like it sounds – a winding spectacle of ocean and mountain scenery. On arrival check-in at hotel. Afternoon take Peak-2-Peak Gondola (Subject to Weather Condition) ride for a stunning 360 degrees view of Whistler Village, mountain peaks, lakes, glaciers and forest. Overnight in Whistler hotel.
After breakfast, day is free to explore Whistler village on own. Recommend to take a guided Snowmobile Tour. This tour offers a great introduction to back country riding with breathtaking viewpoints of Whistler Mountain. Afternoon try Winter Zip lining, fly through the forest on an exhilarating high-wire adventure. Overnight in Whistler hotel.
After breakfast, check-out of hotel and transfer to Vancouver Airport to connect flight to onward destination.
- 5 Night accommodation in the hotel with breakfast
- Arrival transfer in Vancouver by private vehicle
- Inter-city transfers Vancouver-Whistler-Vancouver Airport on seat-in-coach basis
- Sightseeing tour on seat-in-coach basis with local English speaking driver/guide
- Entrance fees to visit attractions as per itinerary
- Visa Fees
- Return Airfare
- Internal flight fare
- Meals not specified / Optional / Tips
- Travel insurances.
- Service of a Tour Manager
- Airport and hotel porterage.
- Any expense of personal nature such as phone calls, laundry bills, tips etc.
- Peak season /weekend surcharge if applicable
- Local departure Taxes if any
- City Tax
- Anything not mentioned in the outlined itinerary.
- GST as applicable
- Tour cost is not valid for Christmas and New year period
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively
- Please note that all rooms are based on standard category
- All accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the ‘next best’ alternative will be provided if your first choice is not available. Supplements may apply if the level required is not available
- We reserve the right to amend/increase the cost should there be an increase in fares, taxes, fuel surcharges, security taxes or any other unforeseen circumstances
Terms & Conditions :
- There must be minimum 2 adults traveling together at all times
- Early check-in & late checkout would be subject to availability
- For guaranteed early check in / late check out, additional 1-night cost will be applicable
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply
- The tour cost is valid for Indian passport holders only
- For detailed Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy, please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/