ARRIVE IN JOHANNESBURG
Arrive at Johannesburg and proceed to Mabula. Your exciting South Africa tour begins today! Arrive Mabula and check in at hotel. Overnight at Mabula or similar.
Early morning proceed for the Morning Game drive. Afternoon is free at leisure. Then proceed for the evening Safari. Overnight at Mabula or similar
WALK WITH THE LIONS, SUN CITY
After breakfast proceed to enjoy a fun activity called Walk with the Lions (if operational). Here you have the chance to have a close encounter with the King of the Jungle. Further proceed to Sun City. enjoy the Valley of Waves (wave pool). You can also enjoy the water activities like water slides and water tubes. Later you have free time to enjoy other optional activities on your own like Jet Ski, Speedboat ride etc at the lake. In the night, you can try your luck at the Casino as well! Overnight in Sun city or similar.
After breakfast, check out and drive to Johannesburg airport to board flight for George. Arrive and drive to Mossel Bay. Arrive and check in at Hotel. Overnight in Mossel Bay or George or similar
OUDTSHOORN, CANGO CAVES, CANGO OSTRICH PARK, CANGO WILDLIFE RANCH
Today we visit Oudtshoorn – Klein Karoo, which is also known as the semi-arid desert zone in South Africa. We visit Cango Caves – one of the country’s finest, best known, and most popular tourist caves where you can see beautiful formations of the stalactites and stalagmites. Later proceed to visit the Cango Ostrich Park where you can interact with this unique bird. Then visit the famous Cango Wildlife Ranch, which is also widely known as Cheetah Land and Crocodile Farm & proceed on a guided tour of the ranch. Overnight in Mossel Bay or George or similar
Drive to Bloukrans bungee view point, where you can see Bloukran’s Bungee - a Proud Guinness World Record Holder for the Highest Commercial Bungee Jump in the World at 216m! Here you can do Bungee Jumping as an optional activity, if you like. Further proceed to visit Knysna. See the lovely views at the waterfront area. Later drive back to Hotel. Overnight in Mossel Bay or George or similar
HERMANUS – WHALE WATCHING, CAPE TOWN
After breakfast, check out and drive to Hermanus where you will get chance to see Whale (weather permitting). Later drive to Cape Town, on arrival check-in to the hotel. Overnight in Cape Town or similar.
SEAL ISLAND, PENGUIN PARK, CAPE POINT, CAPE OF GOOD HOPE
After breakfast proceed to visit Hout Bay. Arrive and take a boat Ride to Seal Island. Thereafter visit the Penguin Park at Boulders Beach where you can see several African Penguins. Further proceed to visit Cape Point. Take a funicular tram ride known as Flying Dutchman from the base of Cape Point to the lighthouse from where you will get stunning views below. Later we visit the famous Cape of Good Hope, which is at the extreme southwestern tip of the African continent. Overnight in Cape Town or similar.
CITY TOUR, TABLE MOUNTAIN, RETURN HOME
Today after breakfast proceed on a guided city orientation tour of Cape Town. You will drive through the downtown and the business area, Government buildings, Parliament from outside and company gardens. Later we visit the famous Table Mountain (weather permitting). Table Mountain is a flat-topped mountain forming a prominent landmark overlooking the city of Cape Town. In the evening Proceed to the airport to board your flight back home with eternal memories of your South Africa tour only with Mango Holidays.
- Enjoy daily fulfilling breakfasts...Fruits, Cereals, Eggs, Bread, Butter, Jam, Juice, Tea, Coffee, Milk, Yogurt and more
- Visit to Sun City
- Enjoy at Valley of Waves
- Walk with the Lions
- Exclusive experience of 2 safaris
- Cango Caves
- Cango Ostrich Park
- Cango Wildlife Ranch
- Drive on the beautiful Garden Route
- Bloukran’s Bungee Jumping Bridge
- Visit to Knysna
- Hermanus – Whale Watching Excursion
- Table Mountain with Cable Car
- Cape Town City Tour
- Boat ride to Seal Island
- Visit the Penguin Park
- Funicular Tram Ride at Cape Point
- Cape of Good Hope
- Trolley Bag + Cap + Pouch of Mango Holidays
- Tasty Snacks hamper
- A Professional, Friendly, Multilingual and Experienced Indian Tour Manager travelling with you throughout your tour
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Tips as applicable
- Airfare as per itinerary
- Visa fee valid for the duration of the tour
- Travel Insurance valid for the duration of the tour (up to the age of 70 years)
- Services of tour manager
- Travel Insurance difference as applicable above the age of 70 years
- Any expenses of personal nature for e.g. telephone calls, laundry, porterage, mineral water or any other services not mentioned above; Excess luggage charge
- Meals other than those mentioned in program
- Yellow Fever, Polio vaccination fee
- Cost of Passport
- Cost of extension of the validity of your air ticket
- Any increase in the airfare, fuel surcharge and/or taxes charged by the airlines on your air ticket. (Calculated as on 1st January '19 rates).
- Any increase in the rate of US Dollar / ZAR leading to an increase in the cost of the tour which may come into effect prior to your date of departure.
- Porterage at hotels, apartments, airports & seaports, tips, insurance, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the group menus.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under 'Your tour price includes'.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘What your tour price includes’.
- In case of any change in the visa policy, additional charges will be applicable.
- GST as applicable
- *Itineraries, Hotels, Meals, SIghtseeing, Flights are subject to change without prior notice.*
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
Terms & Conditions :
- For detailed Terms & Conditions, please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/