Arrival at Moscow airport. Meet the driver waiting for you at arrivals with name placard. Transfer to the hotel by car/van. Rest of the day is free at leisure to explore the city on your own. Overnight – Moscow.
MOSCOW CITY TOUR
Depart for a city tour of Moscow with stops at the most famous sights: Poklonnaya Hill, New Maiden Convent, Vorobievy Hills. Drive by Tverskaya Street, Manezhnaya square, Ohotny Riad, Bolshoy theatre, Lubianka square, Savior Cathedral, the Kremlin and Kropotkinskaya embankments (no entrances). Later proceed to Red Square & Kremlin tour: territory and famous cathedrals. Return to the hotel, free time. Overnight – Moscow.
Depart for a tour around Moscow’s most famous pedestrian street – Old Arbat street with its amazing architecture, souvenir stores and cozy shops of local goods. Then proceed for a panoramic Moscow river cruise onboard comfortable boat with great views on the city from water. Overnight – Moscow.
MOSCOW - SAINT PETERSBURG
Check out and have a transfer to the train station to take “Sapsan” train to St. Petersburg (2nd class). Arrive in St. Petersburg, meet your guide for transfer to the hotel. Rest of the day is free at leisure to explore on your own. Overnight – St. Petersburg.
SAINT PETERSBURG CITY TOUR & PETER AND PAUL FORTRESS.
Depart for a city tour of St. Petersburg with stops at the most famous sights: spit of the Basil Island, St. Isaac's Cathedral, and Palace Square, Church of the Saviour on Spilled Blood, the Aurora, and other. Drive by Nevsky prospect, the Neva embankments, Isaac’s square, Arts square (no entrances). Visit the famous Peter & Paul’s Fortress where the burial site of Tsars & Russian Royal Family takes place. Overnight – St. Petersburg.
Depart for a tour around famous Hermitage museum located in the magnificent Winter Palace: the second largest art museums in the world, it was founded in 1764 when Empress Catherine the Great acquired an impressive collection of paintings, sculptures and artwork and started the grand collection. Nowadays its collection fits masterpieces from all over the world from Egyptian antiquities to Renaissance, from ancient Greece to Dutch Golden Age and many more. Overnight – St. Petersburg.
Check out and transfer to the airport Board your flight & return home with happy memories!
- 03 nights’ accommodation in Moscow
- 03 nights’ accommodation in St. Petersburg
- 06 Breakfasts
- City tour of Moscow
- Red Square & Kremlin tour
- Moscow river cruise
- City tour of St. Petersburg
- Visit Peter and Paul Fortress
- Hermitage Museum
- English-speaking professional guide for sightseeing program
- Return airport transfers
- All transfers indicated in the itinerary by car without the guide
- 2nd class “Sapsan” express train ticket Moscow to St. Petersburg (one-way)
- Visa Fees
- Return Airfare
- Internal flight fare (if any)
- Meals not specified / Optional / Tips
- Travel insurances.
- Service of a Tour Manager
- Airport and hotel porterage.
- Any expense of personal nature such as phone calls, laundry bills, tips etc.
- Peak season /weekend surcharge if applicable
- Local departure Taxes if any
- City Tax
- Anything not mentioned in the outlined itinerary.
- GST as applicable
- English-speaking guide/assistant for transfer - $ 95 per transfer
- Indian lunch - $ 22 per person per meal without transfer
- Indian dinner - $ 25 per person per meal without transfer
- St. Isaac’s cathedral entry in St. Petersburg - $ 13 per person
- Spilled Blood Church entry in St. Petersburg - $ 13 per person
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively
- Please note that all rooms are based on standard category
- All accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the ‘next best’ alternative will be provided if your first choice is not available. Supplements may apply if the level required is not available
- We reserve the right to amend/increase the cost should there be an increase in fares, taxes, fuel surcharges, security taxes or any other unforeseen circumstances
Terms & Conditions :
- There must be minimum 2 adults traveling together at all times
- Early check-in & late checkout would be subject to availability
- For guaranteed early check in / late check out, additional 1-night cost will be applicable
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply
- The tour cost is valid for Indian passport holders only
- For detailed Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy, please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/