Arrival at Jaipur, Meet & Greet by our representative at Jaipur Airport / Railway station the capital town of the princely state Rajasthan – Jaipur. On arriving check in at the accommodation & take rest. Jaipur is the city of forts & palaces commonly referred to as the Pink City is extremely important visit on the tourist map of India. This town has survived an excellent past as well as studded with wonderful structures. Remaining of the day is free to unwind & discover the town on own. Over-night stay is at accommodation in Jaipur.
Jaipur Local Sightseeing
After breakfast tour to Amber Fort, it is really certainly one of the main visitor attractions in Jaipur, located a top a hills it really is a masterpiece of Mughal architecture & royalty. To arrive at the entrance of the fort you got an alternative to enjoy an elephant back ride just like the past king & queens. Mid-day travel back to the town & overcome a town visit of Jaipur touring the popular City Palace , Hawa Mahal , Jantar Mantar & evening time check out colorful market & busy bazaars of the town , here you may enjoy the purchasing some amazing handicrafts , jewellery & essential stones & gems . Over-night is at accommodation in Jaipur.
Jaipur to Bikaner
After breakfast drive to Bikaner, upon arrival check in at hotel, evening visit world famous RAT temple “Karni Mata Temple Deshnok” and late evening back to hotel, overnight stay at hotel in Bikaner.
Bikaner to Jaisalmer
After breakfast Visit Junagarh fort (built on plains unlike all major forts of Rajasthan), later proceed to Jaisalmer.‘The Golden City’ of Rajasthan, Jaisalmer is famous for its yellow sandstone structures, dusky landscape and romantic sand dunes. Jaisalmer was the window of the Thar, connecting India to Central Asia, Persia, Egypt and the west, thus making the city a cultural cauldron. Overnight at hotel.
Jaisalmer – Desert - Jaisalmer
After breakfast, in morning visit the fort and the haveli’s. See the man made Gadsisar lake (Jaisalmer's only source of water for a long period) and the royal cenotaphs at Bada Bagh, In the evening enjoy camel safari in the rolling sand dunes and Dinner in desert camp of Sam with Rajasthan Cultural activities. Overnight at hotel in Jaisalmer.
Jaisalmer to Jodhpur
After breakfast, visit war museum at Jaisalmer and later proceed for Jodhpur, upon arrival check in hotel, Afternoon visit Mehrangarh Fort & Jaswant Thada. From the fort you may have a wonderful view of blue city, with most of its area residences colored by blue color & by evening time view the sunset from the fort. Evening free at leisure, and Overnight stay at Jodhpur
Jodhpur to Udaipur
After morning breakfast drive to Udaipur. Upon arrival check in hotel. Evening free at leisure. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Udaipur Local Sightseeing
After early meal enjoy complete day town tour of Udaipur traveling the City Palace & its museum, in the museum you will discover a big range of protective equipment, weapons & fatal two-sided sword. As well enjoy the peacock square as well as the small painting school inside the palace property. After that travel to the superb “Sahelion Ki Bari” often known as Garden of Maids of Honors, it is really a wonderful garden designed with lotus pool, fountains, floral beds & marble pavilions. The biggest & most wonderful temple in this city is – Jagdish Temple which we travel to after that & by evening time enjoy a beautiful boat ride on Lake Pichola (Optional). Over-night stay is in Udaipur.
Morning on time convert to Udaipur International terminal to board your airline flight for onward destination/ back home.
- 08 Nights accommodation basis at the hotel mentioned above or similar category of alternate hotels
- Meal Plan – Daily breakfast and Dinner at all the hotels
- Representative for assistance on arrival and departure transfers
- All currently applicable taxes including service tax
- All transfers, city tours and transport services by A/C Vehicle as per the above itinerary
- Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges, interstate taxes.
- GST as applicable
- MONUMENTS Entrance Fee & Guide
- Elephant Ride & Jeep Ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur
- Camel Ride on Sand Dunes in Jaisalmer
- Boat Ride on Lake Pichola in Udaipur
- Anything which is not mentioned under “INCLUDES” header
- Optional Tours which is not mentioned in the itinerary
- Expense of personal nature like tipping, laundry, telephone / fax calls, alcoholic beverages, camera/video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax etc.Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions
- International or Domestic airfare / Train Fare
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as road blocks, accidents & any medical evacuations. Any train delays, or re-scheduling etc. Any Visa fees, insurance fees, etc. Any tips to hotel staff, local guides, drivers etc.
- Any meals apart from the ones mentioned above. Any expenses apart from the ones above.
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
Terms & Conditions :
- There must be minimum 2 adults traveling together at all times
- Early check-in & late checkout would be subject to availability
- For guaranteed early check in / late check out, additional 1-night cost will be applicable
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply
- The tour cost is valid for Indian passport holders only
- For detailed Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy, please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/