Auckland, Sky Tower
Your exciting tour begins today! On arrival, complete the airport formalities and visit the Sky Tower to get a stunning birds eye view of the city. Proceed to Rotorua. Overnight in Rotorua
Rotorua sightseeing, Agrodome Sheep Shearing Show, Te Puia Thermal Reserve, Kiwi Haka Show
Enjoy the scenic road travel to Rotorua. The day begins with a visit to the Agro Dome Sheep Shearing Show. See this lovely show and also take time to shop for some genuine Merino woolen clothing. Visit the beautiful Government gardens. Then visit the famous Te Puia Thermal Reserve where you can see the stunning natural phenomenon of the underground thermal activity. See the traditional Kiwi Haka performance here. Overnight in Rotorua.
Waitomo Glowworm Caves, Auckland city tour
Today you will visit the Waitomo caves and see the beautiful glowworms sparkling like stars in the dark while you take a silent water boat ride (subject to operation). Moving on to Auckland, proceed on a city tour of Auckland. Overnight in Auckland.
Queenstown, Bob's Peak with dinner
After breakfast, take a flight to Queenstown. Proceed to see the Bungy Jumping Point, followed by a visit to the splendid Arrow Town. In the afternoon you have free time for shopping or to do adventure sports. In the evening, take the Gondola ride to Bob’s Peak. This ride will give you stunning views of Queenstown. On arrival at Bob’s Peak, enjoy dinner in this beautiful setting. Overnight in Queenstown.
Milford Sound Cruise
Today you embark on a full day excursion to Milford Sound. On the way, see the Wakatipu Lake, Te Anau Lake and The Chasm waterfall. Experience the most scenic drive through the Fjordland National Park. Thereafter you embark on the cruise of Milford Sound and see the gorgeous scenery on the way. Overnight in Queenstown.
Lake Tekapo, Lake Pukaki, Christchurch City Tour
Proceed to Christchurch. On the way, see the beautiful Lake Tekapo and Lake Pukaki. We may also get a glimpse of Mt. Cook (subject to weather conditions). After arrival in Christchurch, proceed on a city tour where you can see the Botanical Gardens, the Avon River and Cashmere Hills. Overnight in Christchurch.
Arrive In Melbourne, Melbourne City Tour, Penguin Parade At Philip Island
Take a flight to Melbourne. Proceed on a full day city tour of Melbourne. See Swanston Street, Collins Street, Town Hall, Treasury House, Old Parliament House, St. Patrick Cathedral, Fitzroy Garden, Federation Square, Flinders Street Station, Arts Precinct, Shrine of Remembrance. In the evening, proceed to Phillip Island. Here you will see the Penguin Parade where you can see the penguins marching back to their homes. Overnight in Melbourne.
Full Day Great Ocean Road Tour
Embark on a full day drive of the Great Ocean Road one of the most scenic drives in the world. See Torquay, Lorne, Apollo Bay, Port Campbell National Park, The Twelve Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, The arch & Colac. Overnight in Melbourne.
Take a flight to Gold Coast. On arrival, have lunch and rest of the day is free for you to explore the gorgeous beaches or take a stroll in the shopping area of this vibrant city. Overnight in Gold Coast.
Gold Coast - Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, Movie World
The day begins with a visit to the famed Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary. Here you can see Kangaroos, Koalas, the Lorikeet Birds & many more species of birds. Then proceed to the exciting Warner Brother's Movie World where you can enjoy the exciting Stunt show, thrilling rollercoaster rides, watch a 4D show and also see the Star Parade where you can meet your favorite cartoon characters like Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse, Bugs Bunny and Tweety. Overnight in Gold Coast.
Cairns, Kuranda Rainforest, Butterfly Park
Proceed to the airport to take your flight to Cairns. On arrival, proceed on a tour to the Kuranda Rainforest. Enjoy the long and scenic cable car ride through the tropical wonderlands and the rainforest. Then proceed to the Butterfly Park. See various stunning varieties and species of butterflies. Overnight in Cairns.
Great Barrier Reef visit
Today you visit the natural wonder of the world - The Great Barrier Reef in a day adventure tour. Get amazed by the wide variety of corals and see the stunning fish. Have lunch at the Great Barrier Reef and then proceed to enjoy a glass bottom boat ride, which will give you amazing views of the underwater world. Then you can take the Mini Submersible to see the corals and marine life even more closely. Overnight in Cairns.
Sydney City Tour, Showboat Cruise With Dinner
Take a flight to Sydney. On arrival, proceed on a city tour of Sydney. See the Harbor Bridge, Macquarie’s Point, King’s Cross, Darling Harbor and the Gap point from where you will get stunning views of Sydney. In the evening, board the Show Boat Cruise for dinner while enjoying the magnificent night view of the Sydney skyline, the Opera & the Harbor Bridge. Overnight in Sydney.
Sydney Tower, Opera House, Paddy’s Market
Today you visit the Sydney Tower Observatory deck. Get a bird’s eye view of this magnificent city. Then take a guided tour of stunning Opera House from inside. After a hearty lunch, you have some free time for shopping at Darling Harbor or Paddy’s Market. Overnight in Sydney
Return Home with eternal memories
After breakfast proceed to the airport. It is time to say goodbye to your new friends and take home memories of your amazing tour only with MANGO HOLIDAYS!!
- Enjoy fulfilling buffet breakfasts
- Sky Tower visit at Auckland
- The World-Famous Waitomo Glowworm Caves
- Te Puia Thermal Reserve
- Enjoy Sheep Shearing Show at Agrodome
- City Tour of Auckland
- Gondola ride to Bob’s peak
- Kiwi Haka Maori Cultural Show
- Milford Sound Cruise
- City Tour of Melbourne
- Visit Penguin Parade at Philip Island
- Great Ocean Road Drive – one of the most scenic drives in the world
- Christchurch City Tour
- City Tour of Sydney
- Guided Tour inside the Sydney Opera House
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Movie World
- Kuranda Rainforest with Skyrail Cableway
- Butterfly Park at Kuranda
- Cruise on the Great Barrier Reef
- Sydney Tower
- Sydney Showboat Cruise with Dinner
- Trolley Bag + Cap + Travel Pouch of Mango Holidays
- Tasty Snacks hamper
- A Professional, Friendly, Multilingual and Experienced Indian Tour Manager travelling with you throughout your tour
- Cost of your round-trip economy class airfare valid for the duration of the tour.
- Accommodation at the hotels.
- Meals, coach tours, transfers, entrance fees, sightseeing and surface transportation as mentioned in the itinerary
- Cost of visas needed to participate in the tour
- Cost of the overseas travel insurance policy valid for the tour (Passengers above 70 years of age will have to pay the actual difference of the insurance premium along with the required medical reports.)
- Mandatory tips on the tour
- Services of the Tour Director and local representatives
- Meals as per itinerary
- Cost of Passport
- Cost of extension of the validity of your air ticket.
- Any increase in the airfare, fuel surcharge and/or taxes charged by the airlines on your air ticket. (Calculated as on 1st November '19 rates).
- Cost of US$ 10,000 or equivalent granted by the RBI under the Basic Travel Quota scheme (BTQ).
- Any increase in the rate of US Dollar / Euro / GBP / AUD / CHF leading to an increase in the cost of the tour which may come into effect prior to your date of departure.
- Porterage at hotels, apartments, airports & seaports, tips, insurance, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the group menus.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under 'Your tour price includes'.
- Cost of excursions, city sightseeing, entrance fees and local guides availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in ‘What your tour price includes’
- In case of any change in the visa policy, additional -charges will be applicable
- GST as applicable
Product Features :
- Visit 2 COUNTRIES & 8 MAJOR CITIES
- New Zealand: Auckland, Rotorua, Queenstown, Christchurch
- Australia: Melbourne, Cairns, Gold Coast, Sydney
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
Air Travel Instructions :
- We use Combination of Airlines like Qantas Airways/ Singapore Airways/ Cathay Pacific
Visa Instructions :
- Link to Visa Documents: Australia : https://bit.ly/2x18JLc, New Zealand : https://bit.ly/2yNz69p
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
Terms & Conditions :
- For detailed Terms & Conditions, please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/