Arrival to Yerevan
Arrival to Yerevan, meeting at Zvartnots International Airport with representative waiting for you in the arrival hall. Transfer to the hotel and leisure time. Overnight in Yerevan.
Yerevan City Tour
Breakfast in the hotel. After breakfast, you will visit Matenadaran - Institute of ancient manuscripts. Panoramic tour of the capital of Armenia. We will see the Abovian Street – one of the oldest and well-known streets of the capital, the Republic Square, Northern Avenue, the National Opera and Ballet Theatre, cultural - architectural complex Cascade, Baghramyan Ave, etc. Continue to Victory Park to see the statue of "Mother Armenia". Visit Megerian Carpet Factory, where you will take a tour and you will get acquainted with Armenian carpet history and technique. Overnight in Yerevan.
Gari Temple, Geghard Monastery & Lake Sevan
Breakfast in the hotel. Tour to the only survived Armenian pagan temple of Garni - the only Hellenistic temple extant in the region. Inspect the "Temple of the Sun" and the ancient royal baths, situated on the edge of the picturesque valley. Photo stop near The Arche of Charents where one can enjoy the beautiful view of Mount Ararat. Enjoy the master class of traditional baking ceremony of Armenian bread Lavash. Later continue to medieval Geghard monastery complex (UNESCO; 5-13th century). Here also you will have master class of baking and tasting Armenian national bread "Lavash". While you are in Armenia, you have to visit Lake Sevan. Ancient relict Sevan Lake – “The Jewel of Armenia” or the “Geghama Sea” is one of the largest high-mountainous fresh water lakes in the world and the main attraction not only Gekarkunik, but whole Armenia. This nature's wonder is located in the very middle of Armenian highland in a huge mountain bowl framed with picturesque peaks at the height of 1,900 m. Return to Yerevan. Overnight in Yerevan.
DAY AT LEISURE
Breakfast in the hotel. After breakfast, you can visit Yerevan’s Flea Market, which is probably one of the best open-air markets in world. It is called VERNISSAGE (varnishing, from French) — a term used for a preview of an art exhibition. A visit to the market could be a full day excursion on a beautiful weekend day. It is bargain hunters’ heaven. Overnight in Yerevan.
Breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast transfer to the airport for departure.
- 4 Nights Accommodation with daily breakfast
- Comfortable vehicle with WI-FI
- Professional driver
- Bottle of water per day
- Entrance fees of museums
- English Speaking Guide
- Sightseeings - Yerevan City Tour, Gari Temple, Geghard Monastery, Lake Sevan
- Entrance fees & Photo & video charges.
- Tips & gratuities & Any personal expenses.
- Any service not included in inclusions or itinerary.
- Usage of mini bar in the hotel.
- No meals & Galas & Transfers to be private until specified
- Travel Insurance
- GST as applicable
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively
- Please note that all rooms are based on standard category
- All accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the ‘next best’ alternative will be provided if your first choice is not available. Supplements may apply if the level required is not available
- We reserve the right to amend/increase the cost should there be an increase in fares, taxes, fuel surcharges, security taxes or any other unforeseen circumstances
Terms & Conditions :
- There must be minimum 2 adults traveling together at all times
- Early check-in & late checkout would be subject to availability
- For guaranteed early check in / late check out, additional 1-night cost will be applicable
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply
- The tour cost is valid for Indian passport holders only
- For detailed Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy, please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/