Arrive in Dubai, Dhow Dinner Cruise
Arrive in Dubai. Your Dazzling Dubai tour begins today. Later in the evening we will embark on the Dhow Dinner Cruise – enjoy amazing view of the Dubai skyline. Overnight Dubai.
Dubai City Tour, Desert Safari, Belly Dance show
Today we explore the amazing city of Dubai. City tour includes a photo stop at Burj Al Arab – the tallest hotel in the world. Later walk around the Jumeirah Beach, and drive through famous Sheikh Zayed Road. Pass by Dubai frame - The Dubai Frame is an architectural landmark in Zabeel Park. After that we enjoy thrilling Desert Safari by four wheeled drive Land Cruiser through Sand dunes followed by amazing Belly Dance show along with Dinner. Overnight Dubai.
Breakfast | Lunch | Dinner |
Burj Khalifa, Limousine Ride,Fountain Show at Dubai Mall
After breakfast we shall visit the tallest building in the world – Burj Khalifa, from here we will get amazing view of this city from the 124th floor. Enjoy a luxurious Limousine ride. Later see the Fountain show at Dubai Mall. Overnight Dubai.
Breakfast | Lunch | Dinner |
Return home with eternal memories
It is time to say goodbye to your new friends and take home memories of your amazing Dubai Tour only with MANGO HOLIDAYS!!
- Dhow cruise with dinner
- Dubai city tour
- Burj Khalifa at the Top
- Desert Safari with Belly Dance Show
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Tips as applicable
- Airfare as per itinerary
- Visa fee valid for the duration of the tour
- Travel Insurance valid for the duration of the tour upto the age of 70 years
- Services of tour manager
- Any expenses of personal nature for e.g. telephone calls, laundry, porterage, mineral water or any other services not mentioned above; Excess luggage charge
- Meals other than those mentioned in program
- Cost of Passport
- Cost of extension of the validity of your air ticket.
- Any increase in the airfare, fuel surcharge and/or taxes charged by the airlines on your air ticket. (Calculated as on 1 March 2019 rates).
- Any increase in the rate of US Dollar leading to an increase in the cost of the tour, which may come into effect prior to your date of departure.
- Porterage at hotels, apartments, airports & seaports, tips, insurance, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the group menus.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under 'Your tour price includes'.
- GST as applicable
Booking Instructions :
- Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS.
- Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of "Mango Holidays India Pvt Ltd"
- In case any sightseeing is not done due to weekly closure, an alternative sightseeing will be done for the same’.
- Standard Check-in and check-out time of International hotels is usually 1500hrs and 1200hrs respectively.
Terms & Conditions :
- For detailed Terms & Conditions & Cancellation policy, please click on www.mangoholidays.in/terms-and-conditions/