Arrival at Nagpur air-port/station and our representative will guide to the vehicle. Depart to Kanha National Park. Kanha’s Sal & bamboo forests, rolling grassland & meandering streams stretch over 940 sq km in dramatic natural splendor. The park is the only habitat of the rare hard ground barasingha. Reach Kanha. Check in hotel. Keep the evening at leisure. Overnight stay in Kanha. (L/D)
You will get a wakeup call for Jungle Safari. After Safari breakfast and depart for Jabalpur. Jabalpur, a capital of Gond Kings in 12th Century, is also an important administrative center. Arrive Jabalpur & check in hotel. Later on proceed to visit Bhedaghat- Marble Rocks, Dhuandhar falls, Madan Mahal Fort, Balancing Rock, Gwarighat Back to hotel. Dinner and overnight stay in Jabalpur (B, L, D)
This day, early breakfast and depart to Pachmarhi. Pachmarhi, the hill station of Madhya Pradesh also known as “Queen of Satpura Ranges”. Reach Pachmarhi and check in hotel. Visit Handikhoh, Pandav caves, Lake etc. Back to hotel. Dinner and overnight stay in Pachmarhi. (B, L, D)
Breakfast at hotel and visit the following points; – Gupt Mahadeo, Jatashankar, Dhoopgarh, Beefall, Apsara Vihar, Priyadarshini etc. Back to hotel. Dinner and overnight stay in Pachmarhi. (B, L, D) (Sightseeing will be by small vehicles)
Breakfast at hotel. Time free till the check-out time. You can visit the market area for shopping. Check out by 12 noon and depart for Nagpur. You will be dropped at Nagpur airport. (B, L)
|MP220118||22 Jan 2018||26 Jan 2018||Open|
|Rs. 22,990/-||Per Person on Twin sharing basis|
|Rs. 21,990/-||Per Person on Triple sharing basis|
|Rs. 20,650/-||Per Child with Extra Bed (5 to 11 yrs.)|
|Rs. 16,500/-||Per Child without Extra Bed (5 to 11 yrs.)|
|Rs. 33,750/-||Per Person on Single sharing basis|
• All sightseeing as per above mentioned itinerary by AC vehicle
• 1 Jungle safari in Kanha National Park
• All meals – Veg, Non-Veg, Jain Food as per itinerary
• Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
• All entry fees, Guide charges wherever applicable
• Services of Mango Holidays Tour Escort
• Daily 1 ltr. Mineral water bottle per person
• All Tips for Guide, hotels, Vehicle etc.
• Dry Snacks during the tour
• On tour toppings – Tea/ coffee/Cold drinks
• Some of Local sightseeing will be by small vehicles
• Mango Holidays Bag & cap to each participant
• A non – refundable deposit of Rs 15,000 per person to initiate a booking.
• Remaining payment require 30 days prior to departure.
• If date of travel is less than 30 days, full payment will be required in advance.
• Photocopies of the Pan Card/Aadhar Card/ Voter ID page copy are mandatory.
• An additional mattress or a rollaway bed will be provided to third adult sharing room.
• No separate bed for a child sharing room with parents.
• Mango Holidays reserve the rights of changing Itinerary, Hotels, Restaurants, Sightseeing & Transfers is without prior notice
• No Non Veg will be served during the tour.
Full payment is required on confirmation of all services and before departure from India.
45 days or more prior to departure: Booking Amount
44- 30 days: 50% of the total cost
29 – 15 days: 75% of the total cost
15 – 0 days: 100% cancellation will apply
No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in
Explore Mango Holidays
Join Mango Holidays
Find Mango Holidays